Anyone use BC's Express for transportation in Ft. Lauderdale?

BabySam99

Cruise182

You have probably read a lot of the negative Princess experiences that some people have had and posted on this board - I guess then that one can assume that you will not be cruiseing Princess again! It hasn't stopped us.

Ron

Actually I will be cruising on the Golden in November. That said.....If the Captain ends up being incarcerated between now and then for cocaine use operating a ship in a dangerous manner with out any credentials I will cancel!!:)

Actually I will be cruising on the Golden in November. That said.....If the Captain ends up being incarcerated between now and then for cocaine use operating a ship in a dangerous manner with out any credentials I will cancel!!:)

Whether the Captain is incarcerated is not the question. If he is a user does the incarceration make him more dangerous??

Ron

Whether the Captain is incarcerated is not the question. If he is a user does the incarceration make him more dangerous??

Ron

Good point let me rephrase....

If the Captain is arrested for similar circumstance as BC and he was still going to be my Captain....I will cancel!! Not worh my life. :)

Ok now back to the BC-bashing....er....helpful ground transportation information

Yes, very helpful. It's nice to get recommendations for competent and professional service providers here on cruisecritic.

Is this guy for real (I'm not talking about the wacky driver either)?????;)

Yes, very helpful. It's nice to get recommendations for competent and professional service providers here on cruisecritic.

Let's just hang him now and try him later - OK?

Ron

Let's just hang him now and try him later - OK?

Ron

What responsible adult would get in an automobile with a driver with a suspended license? Nevermind, I guess I found one.

I wouldn't go to a surgeon whose license to practice medicine was suspended and who was arrested for cocaine possesion either, I'm just fussy that way.:D

What responsible adult would get in an automobile with a driver with a suspended license? Nevermind, I guess I found one.

I wouldn't go to a surgeon whose license to practice medicine was suspended and who was arrested for cocaine possesion either, I'm just fussy that way.:D

Perhaps you should read my post on the other thread again - thoroughly! I think it is irresponsible to not read a post completely before making such statements! Just my opinion.

Ron

Unfortunately he is..:eek: ...don't get near his scooter on a cruise ship either, he'll run over you:p

.....although if he talks as much on our ride from the aiport to the hotel' date=' as he did on the phone tonight, I may jump out the window!! He had me on the phone for almost 45 minutes!! Talkative fellow!!

:confused:[/quote']

I wonder why:rolleyes: :) :D

You know FC following the links around adds to the giveaway factor. I am glad you are back at CC even if it is your last day for 6 months. :D

I crack myself up.:D

jc

You know FC following the links around adds to the giveaway factor. I am glad you are back at CC even if it is your last day for 6 months. :D

I crack myself up.:D

jc

I think Nina/FamilyCruiser/Girlsnightout/TalkingTraveler is really John Heald......always leaving, but never does:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all if you would like to use a professional company and reliable call a.l.m.transportation and tours on time driver waits with sign you can go from airports to the port miami ot ftl lauderdale we have 15 pass vans with trailer 28 pass mini buses 49 and 57 pass motor coaches check web site out http://www.almtransportation.com

or call 954-718-3777 or 954-553-6777

Hi all if you would like to use a professional company and reliable call a.l.m.transportation and tours on time driver waits with sign you can go from airports to the port miami ot ftl lauderdale we have 15 pass vans with trailer 28 pass mini buses 49 and 57 pass motor coaches check web site out www.almtransportation.com

Can't seem to find any listing for your firm in either the yellow pages or white pages. How long have you been providing transportation under "ALM Transportation"? :confused:

Hi all if you would like to use a professional company and reliable call a.l.m.transportation and tours on time driver waits with sign you can go from airports to the port miami ot ftl lauderdale we have 15 pass vans with trailer 28 pass mini buses 49 and 57 pass motor coaches check web site out www.almtransportation.com

Hey Buddah...a couple questions...Does BC work for you? Do you know BC? Did you bail out BC? If Ron were to use you would you give him a discount if he defended you against all detractors?:p

Archived