Anyone use BC's Express for transportation in Ft. Lauderdale?

BabySam99

I had also contracted for BC to pick us up at FLL on 3/5. When we landed at the airport I had a voice messege from BC stating his driver had been in an accident and he would have another company pick us up in 1/2 hour. A little past the 1/2 hour a lovely young women (Sylvia) picked us up and drove us to our hotel, we didn't have to pay she said so we gave her a generous tip. The next morning BC said he was still all backed up being down a driver and he sent another company to pick us up at our hotel and take us to our ship. Again a few minutes late but no big deal. On 3/13 when the shipped dock there was some confusion leaving the ship so I didn't call BC till we had gotten our bags. I say we had to wait maybe 1/2 hour. We made it to FLL with plenty of time to spare for our 1150 am flight. Overall was very good experience with BC, always able to reach him by cell phone and he kept me updated on arrival of the drivers etc. I will use him again next time I go to FLL and I would recomend him to anyone else.

He went out of his way for me.................You couldnt ask for better...........

I got stuck at our hotel with no transportation to port. I called him and he was there in 20 minutes.....................

He also called me when we pulled into port on our way back. Told me what to do step by step. Even kept me on the line till I saw his driver.

We had a big van that held about 36 people all to ourselves. He did not wait till it filled up and there was only 6 of us.

Even took two of my friends back to the hotel that we left from because they drove and the rest of us flew.

We enjoyed his company, he was very friendly, and we had a good time with him.

I will definitely use him again..........

[quote name='KELLI40']:) We have had terrible luck with transfer services in the past ,but this year our hotel hooked us up with BC and the service was Wonderful!!! One of the drivers,Brian, picked us up at the airport (as we were walking out with our luggage) and picked us up at our Hotel at the exact time he said he would.[/QUOTE]

Brian was excellent (he picked us up all 3 times) and I even just emailed him to tell him of events that were transpiring during our trip that he was really supportive of. He knew his way around and took great care of us.

• 3 weeks later...
Our plans were iffy and it appeared we would not be taking our cruise, as
it turned out we were able to go. While in Fort Lauderdale I went through
the phone directory at the hotel looking for BC's number. I looked under
shuttles, ground transportation, limos, and finally gave up. I even asked
at the Wynhdam if they had his phone number, and they had never heard
of him. They offered to give us a ride over to the port on the hotel
shuttle. So it all worked out. Had we had his number we probably would
have arranged the postcruise tour of the Everglades with him, I had
discussed this tour with him a few months ago and it sounded pretty good.
Instead we spent the day sitting at FLL, since we had a late afternoon
flight. Princess messed up our tour in FLL so we were very disappointed
we did not get to see the Everglades.

[quote name='orlandomike']Hi Kim,

I have used him before and is very good and excellent customer service.

Hope this is of help to you

Regards

Mike[/QUOTE]

Yeah "Mike" you have already posted this to me before...I know...you like him...I got it. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Don't know who Orlando Mike is - but I highly resommend BC - I used him for 5 pickups over a period of two weeks for ourself and our family - all at different tomes - pre booked ahead and he was always there - on time and friendly![/FONT]Ron[/SIZE]

[quote name='RichNY']We just used BC and all went well...his driver Brian was great...!![/QUOTE]

Well unless Orlando Mike paid you to say that then your experience is like ours...everything was just fine!

;)

[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I got a call from BC last night - his business is in some financial trouble - he is trying to get a second mortgage on his house to stay in business - says he may not be in business too much longer - If anyone out there wants to float him a loan he is interested.

Ron[/FONT][/SIZE]

Amazing....I guess people are not supposed to post good experiences...just negative opinions...

Ron ...I guess some people here will be happy to hear that..BC did call me too.

[quote name='RichNY']Amazing....I guess people are not supposed to post good experiences...just negative opinions...

Ron ...I guess some people here will be happy to hear that..BC did call me too.[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=4] [FONT=Comic Sans MS] I suppose some people might be happy - I, for one, am not - I feel that BC provides a very good shuttle service and I would like to see him stay in business.

Why should this thread die - there are many other threads that should have been killed at birth!

Ron[/FONT][/SIZE]

I guess I will have to look for another tour company. I did talk to BC seemed like a nice guy. Haven't heard from him lately now i know why. Anyone have any suggestions for 35 people who need transportation from Miami pier to FLL. We also need to kill 5 hours on a tour or somthing due to a 6:10 pm flight. Any suggestions?
Harry

[quote name='harry0']I guess I will have to look for another tour company. I did talk to BC seemed like a nice guy. Haven't heard from him lately now i know why. Anyone have any suggestions for 35 people who need transportation from Miami pier to FLL. We also need to kill 5 hours on a tour or somthing due to a 6:10 pm flight. Any suggestions?
Harry[/QUOTE]

Depending on which cruise line you're on a post-cruise excursion might be just what you need. We did this and it both killed time and got us to the airport at a reasonable cost. Getting off the ship too was a breeze as excursion groups take priority in many cases.

Check with your Travel Professional or the cruise line to see if they have something of interest to you. We did one that was a tour of Fort Lauderdale and included some time at the beach and some time shopping and for lunch on our own. Another was a Everglades air boat ride.

[quote name='harry0']I guess I will have to look for another tour company. I did talk to BC seemed like a nice guy. Haven't heard from him lately now i know why. Anyone have any suggestions for 35 people who need transportation from Miami pier to FLL. We also need to kill 5 hours on a tour or somthing due to a 6:10 pm flight. Any suggestions?
Harry[/QUOTE]

[color=darkolivegreen]Try Larrys Limo Service[/color] ( [url="http://larryslimo.com/"]http://larryslimo.com/[/url] ) [color=darkolivegreen]they can handle your group in style as well as arrange something for you to do until 6pm. ;) [/color]

[quote name='TheWog']Brian was our driver too. He was excellent.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]We had BC himself on one of our pickups - he is a very colorful guy - kept us entertained the whole ride.

Ron[/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote name='BabySam99']Hey Paul...how's things? Any cruises booked for this year? I like the new Avatar! My Cardinals did well again last eve...I thought about you....;) Talk to you soon...[/QUOTE]

Nothing on the horizon right now.... I wish. New house and all we need to figure out what we are going to do. Looks like Jan 2007 would be the next one. Mariner of the Seas or go on the Magic again - either one we are going to the Western Carib. We are going to Florida in November for a long weekend and to hit some parks so that will be our fill for a while. Have fun on that Mariner cruise and be sure to tell me all about it when you get back.

Archived