Anyone use BC's Express for transportation in Ft. Lauderdale?

BabySam99

[quote name='Bequia'][color=darkolivegreen]I think you'll have a little trouble reaching him[/color] ;) [url="http://www.sheriff.org/apps/arrest/details.cfm?ID=500511001"]http://www.sheriff.org/apps/arrest/details.cfm?ID=500511001[/url][/QUOTE]
So THAT'S the infamous BC eh???

Hmmm, possession of cocaine, drug paraphernalia, and driving with a suspended license... Sounds like the kind of guy I'd want driving my family around! :eek:

My top ten responses to viewing BC's Criminal Record

[list]
[*]I'd like to change my recommendation of BC from "hearty" to "guarded"
[*]Well no wonder he was always so happy all the time
[*]Like I've always said: "Take a cab"
[*]And I thought that was dust on the console of his van!
[*]Hey, if you had to put up with moaning cruise passengers all day you'd do drugs too!
[*]That's not BC!
[*]Who's BC?
[*]Forget Katrina, let's start a BC Defense Fund!
[*]Now I know what "BC" means: [b]B[/b]lowing [b]C[/b]ocaine!
[*]I wish I'd known BC was into drugs, maybe he could have saved me money
[*]I told you BC [img]http://www.sheriff.org/apps/arrest/thumbs/53/t0000535671.jpg[/img] didn't look like Coiran[img]http://re2.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/321193341[/img]
[/list]Bonus reply

Well no wonder BC's hard to get ahold of, he probably hasn't earned his Internet privileges yet!

Bonus Bonus reply

No big deal, BC will take good care of you even if he's in solitary!

[quote name='TrentS']So THAT'S the infamous BC eh???

Hmmm, possession of cocaine, drug paraphernalia, and driving with a suspended license... Sounds like the kind of guy I'd want driving my family around! :eek:[/QUOTE]

[color=darkolivegreen]The Broward County Court records (available online to the public) paint an even rosier picture.[/color] [url="http://www.browardclerk.org/"]www.browardclerk.org[/url] . [color=darkolivegreen]Click the online services agreement and accept the terms. Then click on the public access case search button on the new screen that appears. Again, type in the name. There are 2 pages of records on him. You can see each individual record by highlighting it.[/color]

[color=#556b2f]To my fellow cruisers, this does not represent the best that our area has to offer. Trents and I try to provide accurate, credible, reliable information. Trust your fellow cruisers that live in the area, love the area and want to share the best that it has to offer.[/color]

[color=#556b2f]One more thing, I just can't seem to be able to find his Broward County Occupational License online. :confused:[/color]
[color=#556b2f][/color]
[color=#556b2f][url="http://bcegov2.broward.org/olsearch/olsearch.asp"][color=red]http://bcegov2.broward.org/olsearch/olsearch.asp[/color][/url] [/color]

[quote name='Mrs Butterworth']So coiran, have you heard from BC?

Just goes to show, trust the locals. Thanks Trents, Bequia. :p[/QUOTE]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]No, but I expect to and when I do you will be the first one I let know!! Fair enough??[/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]Ron[/size][/font]

for the poster who asked whether I had personal experience with BC, if you'll look back to late Nov or early dec last yr you'll find a post relating my attempt to use BC. he was a no show after waiting 45 min for him

as for my opinion that coiran is a shill... all I know is this.. he's told us at least 25 times now that BC is a hell of a guy and we ought to use him ..did we somehow not get the msg the first time??

I really have no axe to grind.. just want folks to know that most of them can do just fine grabbing a taxi when they get there.. really don't need to make prearrangements

[quote name='michmike']for the poster who asked whether I had personal experience with BC, if you'll look back to late Nov or early dec last yr you'll find a post relating my attempt to use BC. he was a no show after waiting 45 min for him

as for my opinion that coiran is a shill... all I know is this.. he's told us at least 25 times now that BC is a hell of a guy and we ought to use him ..did we somehow not get the msg the first time??

I really have no axe to grind.. just want folks to know that most of them can do just fine grabbing a taxi when they get there.. really don't need to make prearrangements[/QUOTE]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]I am not a shill - and I still think BC is OK![/size][/font]

[size=2]People do come here for opinions based on personal experience...good and bad.

Just because someone like Ron posts his GOOD experience, that doesn’t make him any less credible than someone like Bequia who post nothing but BAD opinions...and now posting an arrest record on 3 other threads... THAT’S LOW !!

I also had a good 's experience with BC's Express...I just don't believe in kicking someone when he's down.

[/size]

[quote name='coiran'][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]I am not a shill - and I still think BC is OK![/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]Ron[/size][/font][/QUOTE]

Ron I believe it is possible that BC is a nice person. I have known some people that do drugs (I used to be a bartender and you meet all types) and some of them were the nicest folks....but bottom line, they were still doing drugs. I wouldn't trust them to drive me, and I definitely wouldn't trust them to drive my child. IMHO I would much prefer taking my chances with an unknown cabdriver rather than a very nice but known cocaine user. I think you consider him a friend, but sometimes it is better to part as friends than to remain as them.

What upset me about BC was that we contacted him before our cruise and made a tentative date to be picked up at the airport and taken to our hotel.
Our Dad was also going but became really ill and we were having doubts we would be able to take the cruise, so my sister called and canceled with him.
Luckily for us Dad made a good recovery. Evidently BC was reading my sisters posts and saw where we were still going and called her and left a voice mail
that called her a liar and if we had changed our minds, just come out and say so and not make phony excuses. We both thought this was an abuse of the message board and at that point we decided we would not use his services.

Carol

[quote name='dosi']Ron I believe it is possible that BC is a nice person. I have known some people that do drugs (I used to be a bartender and you meet all types) and some of them were the nicest folks....but bottom line, they were still doing drugs. I wouldn't trust them to drive me, and I definitely wouldn't trust them to drive my child. IMHO I would much prefer taking my chances with an unknown cabdriver rather than a very nice but known cocaine user. I think you consider him a friend, but sometimes it is better to part as friends than to remain as them.[/QUOTE]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]I haven't seen anything that says he is a user, transporter, or dealer yet - so - Innocent until proven guilty!![/size][/font]

Ron you are without a doubt the loyalist person I have encountered in a long time. Yes I am sure the police either planted the coke on BC or he was just holding it for a friend or a customer left it in the van and he had no idea it was there. I think it is nice that you are standing up for your friend.

Hey it could happen

Teen passenger to other teen passenger in front of clueless parents who are taking kids on cruise of lifetime because they are academically proficient:

"Duuude, those Port Cops look knarly, slip that stuff under BC Dudes seat"

Kudos on the Loyalty though, way beyond my grasp

[quote name='CruiseFever']Hey it could happen

Teen passenger to other teen passenger in front of clueless parents who are taking kids on cruise of lifetime because they are academically proficient:

"Duuude, those Port Cops look knarly, slip that stuff under BC Dudes seat"

Kudos on the Loyalty though, way beyond my grasp[/QUOTE]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]I realize the American way is to "Kick sombody when he is down" but I don't believe in that kind of action - No one except BC knows the full story - every man deserves his day in court.[/size][/font]

[quote name='coiran'][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]I realize the American way is to "Kick sombody when he is down" but I don't believe in that kind of action - No one except BC knows the full story - every man deserves his day in court.[/size][/font]

It's not at all about kicking someone when he's down. It's about a consumer using the information available in order to choose a reputable company over a disreputable company. I'm sorry but the allegations are just too serious to take a chance. It's not like he's going to be serving us a burger. If you're operating a limo service and driving while suspended (or stoned) that's a problem. You'll likely tell me that there are others out there doing the same thing (and if we find out we can share that info as well) but the point is we now know about this guy's history and can therefore choose not to trust him with our lives. Your loyalty is admirable (I think:confused: ) but I doubt you're going to convince anyone here to take a chance on something like this.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]He doesn't have a pilots license![/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]My statements were made from my actual experience with BC - I will mention again, he is very reliable and treated us with the greatest respect. If he is acquitted of charges and is back in business again - yes I will hire him![/size][/font]

[quote name='coiran'][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]He doesn't have a pilots license![/size][/font]

Evidently he doesnt have a drivers license or a business license!! Hasn't stopped him!! I was asking ..............ahhh never mind:)

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]Cruise182[/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]You have probably read a lot of the negative Princess experiences that some people have had and posted on this board - I guess then that one can assume that you will not be cruiseing Princess again! It hasn't stopped us.[/size][/font]

Mr Dawson

I can't seem to find an appropriate place to interject this thought so i'll stick it in here.

Thank you for your many years of service protecting us as evidenced by the ships in your signature. I wish more veterans would add that detail.

Ok now back to the BC-bashing....er....helpful ground transportation information

Archived