ENOUGH on the "Cruise Critic's Cruise Sails" emails

gatour

Over the last two days I have been the multiple email messages about "Cruise Critic Sails". I am not talking onesy's or two'sys. I am talking about 20 or 30 of the same message over and over again, over an hour or two time frame.

I don't particularly mind the individual ones, but all of a sudden I have started to receive multiple copies (20+) of the same exact email, so it shouldn't be a case of my account being in their database a couple of times. There has to be some type of glitch on their end and I haven't found an obvious place to report this issue.

I received 6 e-mails today (all the same) from Princess reminding me to play their sweepstakes game. Does that mean I get to enter 6 times today;) . I think this is just a temporary snafu.

I agree...I think temporary snafu!!:D

I can tell a Princess lover from a real poster ya'know. If you get more than 1 e-mail from CC a day, the next thing you should get is a free cruise.:rolleyes:

I received 6 e-mails today (all the same) from Princess reminding me to play their sweepstakes game. Does that mean I get to enter 6 times today;) . I think this is just a temporary snafu.

I was able to enter on all or so it said. Who knows. Figured I may as well do what they asked me to do!

Over the last two days I have been the multiple email messages about "Cruise Critic Sails". I am not talking onesy's or two'sys. I am talking about 20 or 30 of the same message over and over again, over an hour or two time frame.

The message is that obviously you aren't booking enough cruises!:D

... I haven't found an obvious place to report this issue.

The following information is posted many places on the boards:

Questions, comments & concerns regarding the management of our message boards should be directed to: community@cruisecritic.com. Posts regarding these issues will be removed.

An e-mail to Management is the correct way for all members to get their questions, comments & concerns about Cruise Critic policies, technical matters or site feedback to a more beneficial place. Posting them on the boards does no good. Also, it is impossible for Management to read each post on each thread to see the questions, comments or concerns.

Per Contact Us at the bottom of all Cruise Critic board pages:

As stated in the Contact Us instructions, please remember to include your user name and e-mail of record. All e-mails are answered in the order received. With 295,828 members as I type this reply and e-mails being received 24/7, please be patient for your reply.

I sincerely hope this information will be satisfactory.

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Kat, thinks for your reply. I now found the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page. I am just used to finding those type of links at the top of the page, since this is a "support" issue.

You are most welcome!

If you have any other questions about using the Cruise Critic software, please feel free to use the Search this Forum feature on the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum with your key word or words. You will be able to see if your software inquiry topic has already been asked and answered before. And it probably has, many, many times! 05.gif If not, please feel free to post your new software inquiry on the forum and we will be happy to try to help you with a solution.

Glad to be of service,

Kat 050103cat_prv.gif

Archived