Favorite Vices Onboard?

LegalSailor

I know we've beaten to death the topic of smoking onboard the ships, so this thread doesn't deal with whether you approve or disapprove of the practice - but rather: Does anyone have a favorite cigar and/or drink that they like to indulge in while on a cruise? Personally, I'd have to go with a glass of Glenmorangie 18 paired with a Cohiba Churchill from the DomRep, I can spend hours on the verandah with that combination.:D

Anyone else have any favorites they'd like to share? I'm always looking for new ones!

Cheers,

I know we've beaten to death the topic of smoking onboard the ships, so this thread doesn't deal with whether you approve or disapprove of the practice - but rather: Does anyone have a favorite cigar and/or drink that they like to indulge in while on a cruise? Personally, I'd have to go with a glass of Glenmorangie 18 paired with a Cohiba Churchill from the DomRep, I can spend hours on the verandah with that combination.:D

Anyone else have any favorites they'd like to share? I'm always looking for new ones!

Cheers,

Hmm...dont drink to much but a Tanqueray 10 and tonic and a Arturo Fuente Hemmingway, Don Carlos, or OpusX would work for me :)

Lemon Drop Martinis are my favorite, whether I'm cruising or on land.

And a nice ancient scotch is a treat late in the evening.

What I indulge in on a cruise that I rarely do at home are the after-dinner shooters. Absurdly expensive, but they come in those cute little shooter glasses. Especially love the chocolate covered cherry ones. Or anything made with Baileys.

Cheers,

The Glenmorangie sounds great! We got a chance to visit their distillery near Invergordon on a cruise two years ago ... nice folks and the tasting room was a hoot.

harry

Archived