Any Carnival Panama Canal Cruises in the Next Year or So?

Rowan555

Hi Everyone,

So who's going to start the roll call? Seriously, this is the most exciting thing that has happened to DH and I since we decided to go to Europe. Actually, more exciting since the Panama Canal is the cruise we've wanted to do since we took our first cruise and got hooked.

Now, I have to brag on my TA who will remain nameless...she booked us with a military rate, 8A guarantee yesterday before noon. She was up at 4:00 AM to do it but knew how important it was to us. As it turns out. it probably doesn't matter but did give us a chance to spread the word a little. Hey, see you all aboard the Pride!!

Just got off the phone with my PVP. He said they were supposed to open the bookings this evening - but it hasn't been done yet. He has my CC info and the cabins I want and will book them as soon as it becomes available. He thinks it will be in the morning and he is calling me as soon as the bookings open. :D

Of course this means I will have to cancel my Splendor group cruise......:rolleyes: But I can't pass this up - it could be a once in a lifetime chance for me......;)

p.s. - My first cruise ever was on the Pride - how cool is that......

Hi Kathy,

I am going on the Panamal Canal cruise also. I was next door to you on the triumph in May 2006. I will look forward to seeing you again.

Hi Everyone,

So who's going to start the roll call? Seriously, this is the most exciting thing that has happened to DH and I since we decided to go to Europe. Actually, more exciting since the Panama Canal is the cruise we've wanted to do since we took our first cruise and got hooked.

Now, I have to brag on my TA who will remain nameless...she booked us with a military rate, 8A guarantee yesterday before noon. She was up at 4:00 AM to do it but knew how important it was to us. As it turns out. it probably doesn't matter but did give us a chance to spread the word a little. Hey, see you all aboard the Pride!!

Ann!!! We are sailing with you. WOO WOO, a mini-"Nuts" reunion. Let's hope we can convince more of our Hawaii cruising buddies to join us on this one!

We have a great PVP. We gave him a list of cabins on Wednesday. That was our first choice, I can't believe how lucky we are.

You are very lucky. That was also our first choice.We got a aft wrap on 7, forget the number right now. Not my best choice but we are in a holding pattern for the Cat. 12.

Hi Kathy,

I am going on the Panamal Canal cruise also. I was next door to you on the triumph in May 2006. I will look forward to seeing you again.

That is so cool!! Look forward to seeing you too!! Are your sister and mother going too?? I'll be on the Triumph again next Saturday for New Years!!

Yes we're in 4228.

We got two aft cabins on 4 - so we will be real close!!

Okay, I've started a Roll Call. Here it is:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=678209

Thanks Lucky!! I'll head over in a bit.

This is definately pricey but very exciting!! 14 days Woo Hoo!!

Yes we're in 4228.

LMAO, we're in 4237. Same cabin, other side.

That is so cool!! Look forward to seeing you too!! Are your sister and mother going too?? I'll be on the Triumph again next Saturday for New Years!!

We got two aft cabins on 4 - so we will be real close!!

Thanks Lucky!! I'll head over in a bit.

This is definately pricey but very exciting!! 14 days Woo Hoo!!

Hey Kathy, you got booked? Cool, me too, last night. :D

We are booked! Deck 6 aft wrap. WOO HOO!:D

We have been watching this for months and just missed our cabin on deck 4. We will be happy on deck 6.:D

I see you are doing an aft wrap on the Jewel next month, I would be interested on hearing your comparision between that and the Spirit Class after you get back. I did the wrap on Pride last year and of course I will be doing it again on the Pride next year, but would like to hear your thoughts on the other line:)

I see you are doing an aft wrap on the Jewel next month, I would be interested on hearing your comparision between that and the Spirit Class after you get back. I did the wrap on Pride last year and of course I will be doing it again on the Pride next year, but would like to hear your thoughts on the other line:)

Ken, I will report back after we cruise on the Jewel. I know the Jewel is a beautiful ship.:)

I just talked to Carnival and got this pricing. Thought I'd share for the curious:

Category 8B Military: $1739 p/p + $303.54 (tax, fuel surcharge)

Category 8B not Military: $2,099 + tax, etc.

Category 8G (extended balcony) Military: $1,779 ++

Category 11 wrap Military $2139++

Category 11 wrap not Military $2599.

Deposit - $400 p/p

Lucky you. I will be sailing solo this time and looking forward to it. I have wanted to do the Panama Canal for a long time now. I was just on the Pride in Oct.

Are you still traveling for work a lot?

Archived