Cruise Director Graham Seymour?

Hello! Graham will be on the Mariner from 1/13/08 - 03/16/08. We just booked the Mariner for 03/02/08 and will be able to see him again. We had him as a cruise director last year and he is an absoloute riot!!!!! ?)

And a little bird told me he looks in on Cruise Critic;) :D .

We have sailed with him when he was with Princess and also when he was newly started with RCI.

He doesn't only "look in" on Cruise Critic. I've seen him post in the past.

Oh pooh! Even if we were going to do our regularly scheduled spring break cruise we would miss him by a week. Now that we're going to sail in June instead we'll definitely miss him.

My daughter absolutely loves him - watches his video quite often (the stand up part, not he morning show part!). She's even gotten quite good at imitating him. Kind of funny to watch an 11 year old do Graham!

We are sailing on the Mariner Feb 24 and am really excited about Graham being the CD. :D He is a great CD. He was the CD on the Navigator 2yrs ago when we sailed. His morning show is a great way to start the day.....

:D :D

He was CD on our Navigator 2006 trip. He did his own comedy show one night. He is very funny and very friendly too! He stopped and talked to my family several times. Our kids were in their late teens on this trip and they loved him:D

Hopefully not on any cruise of mine in the future. My least issue with him is that he's not funny. My problem is that last year on the Mariner, he got my friend and me practically cornered and became downright rude/pushy about us buying his DVD. Not the cruise video, but his personal DVD. I would truly plan my cruise to avoid having him as my CD again.

Archived