"LIVE" from the Liberty of the Seas/ 1-05-08

Radio

Here are just a few more pics before we have our Muster Drill at 4:30PM.

FYI: The Azamara Quest is not docked where the Cruise Ships normally docks. . .She is docked on the south of the RCCL HQ Building. . . .

I will get some pics of her, if possible (I can only see the stack, now)

Radio

The Carnival Triumph is docked at the RCI Terminal ?

L26.jpg

Balconies extended from the sides of Liberty

L25.jpg

The DJ from "The Catacombs" Disco in the Royale Promenade

L19.jpg

The Sphinx Lounge / Deck 5

L15.jpg

L23.jpg

More Pics later !

Ha ha ha . . . No, just standing neaer the edge of the balcony. . .holding the camera high with a wide angle lens. . .

Radio

;) ;)

Clearly, you need to eat more! ;) Good thing you are on a cruise!

Theron

Wow, were you standing on the rail for this one!?!?!

:eek:

Theron

I was wondering the same thing?!?! Awesome pictures! When we were in Port Canaveral we were told NOT to take pics any where in the cruise terminal. They even told us to put our camaras away and watched us as we did. Thanks for taking us along, enjoy your cruise Radio.

I was wondering the same thing?!?! Awesome pictures! When we were in Port Canaveral we were told NOT to take pics any where in the cruise terminal. They even told us to put our camaras away and watched us as we did. Thanks for taking us along, enjoy your cruise Radio.

Yeah. . . I just wanted to get some new pics of the Terminal. It has changed a bit since i was there last. No one said a word. :)

Radio

;) ;)

ok post #2 .......it's the dryer syndrome again:eek: Although I have never cruised with you before.......I am sure that you don't mind taking me along too:p Thanks for the in depth report , pics are great.....we are on independence

next yr so all your info will come in handy;)

Your photos and info are terrific. We are sailing next Saturday, but the western itinerary. We can't wait to experience the Liberty, although I feel as though I already am....thanks to you!

I'll be anxiously reading your posts, info and any recommendations you may have. We fly out Wednesday night for a short stay in South Beach. Until then, I won't miss a word. Thanks for the time and effort :D

Hi Radio Would you please tell me who the pier co-ordinater is and how one goes about getting an upgrade at this point in the cruise? I have asked at guest relations once I board and am alwys told that the ship is full and later find out that people actually upgrade a day or two into the cruise Have a great time!!

I haven't updated my signature yet but just today I called my TA and asked her to switch us from the Mariner to the Liberty's 6/28 Western Caribbean sailing. Imagine my delight when I got home from work and found your review - that tells me it was a decision that was meant to be. I'm beyomd excited and can't wait and will read every last word that you all write.

Thanks for your review, comments, pictures, and posts. Yahoo! :D

Katink

now sailing on Liberty of the Seas, 6/28/08

Hey, Radio, great to read your posts again. It has been several yrs. since we cruised together on Mariner. We will be doing Liberty in April so I am reading everything! Thanks for doing this again. We haven't tried the Freedom class yet so your posts just serve to "fire us up" for April. Thanks again, Deb

Radio, Quick question for you. We are going to be in a D2 as well in March. Can you tell me if you can watch TV from bed? It looks as if TV is pointed away. Thanks so much for your help.

You can watch T V from the bed the TV is on a movable mount; have a wonderful cruise!!:) :) :)

I haven't updated my signature yet but just today I called my TA and asked her to switch us from the Mariner to the Liberty's 6/28 Western Caribbean sailing. Imagine my delight when I got home from work and found your review - that tells me it was a decision that was meant to be. I'm beyomd excited and can't wait and will read every last word that you all write.

Thanks for your review, comments, pictures, and posts. Yahoo! :D

Katink

now sailing on Liberty of the Seas, 6/28/08

Join our roll call!!!!! It was quite inactive for a while, but I think it will start picking up soon!!!!! We've been booked for a while now. It was the only way to get over my PCD!!!

Radio -

Thanks for taking us along. I am cruising in April with CR-JW and Pinkrosesdeb ... we can't wait ...

Any information on the adult only areas (or adult preferred areas) would be great - like which pools had the least amount of kids, etc. would be great.

Have a safe journey!

Radio,

Have a fabulous time! Thanks for taking us with you! We're also sailing the 12th of April with rbfcruise, CR-JW and pinkrosedeb! I think our whole roll-call will be sailing along with you:p Your pics are fantastic!

Wishing you calm seas and blue skies!

Radio -

Thanks for taking us along. I am cruising in April with CR-JW and Pinkrosesdeb ... we can't wait ...

Any information on the adult only areas (or adult preferred areas) would be great - like which pools had the least amount of kids, etc. would be great. Have a safe journey!

Tomorrow is a sea day, so I will find out what the deal is !

Radio

;) ;)

Hello everyone ! Thanks for all of the nice comments. I really love to do the “Live” reports, and I am glad it is a help to other Cruisers, or future Cruisers.

We are heading to San Juan, which is about 860nm, at a speed of about 21knts.

The Captain said that we should arrive at about 3PM. We will be docking at the New RCI Pier. . . Well it was built in Sept 2006, so it is kind of new to me. . . . I was in San Juan on Explorer at the Passenger Terminal in 2006, and was told that the NEW RCI Pier was opening up the next day.

The best comment so far was by the Captain right before we left Miami.

”Welcome aboard to all Liberty of the Seas Passengers, we should get this thing started soon. . . . If I can find the keys ? ?”

It should be a fun cruise. . . Rick Novel (Ladder Guy) was great tonight. . .he had the crowd in stitches !

There are tons of activities tomorrow. We also have our CC Meeting tomorrow at 10:15AM. There is also the Captains Welcome Aboard reception and the Production Show “Somewhere in Time”

I need to get some sleep. . . Here are a few pics. More pics tomorrow !

Thanks for tuning in.

Radio

Azamara Quest ahead of us leaving Port

L30.jpg

Pulling away from the RCI Terminal

L35.jpg

Heading East on Government Cut, to the Atlantic Ocean

L33.jpg

Beautiful Condo’s in South Beach

L34.jpg

Beautiful Beach at twilight . . . . . and we are off to the Caribbean !

L38.jpg

Archived