NAME THE SHIPS Genisis

Personally, I do not answer the phone at all... unless I am expecting someone, or if it is one of my daughters. I am kind of rude... even if I know who it is, if I don't feel like talking (which is most of the time), I don't answer.

However, on the flip side, I have a teenage daughter who thinks her world will end if a call goes unanswered. So, I am quite sure, my phone will get answered if they call me (especially since I gave my daughter's cell number as a contact number) lol

I'm one of those Neanderthal types who doesn't even have caller ID. So, when they call me later this week, I'll be answering the phone. :D

I don't have caller ID either, but not because I'm a Neanderthal type (or, maybe I am?). I just refuse to give the phone company another $8 a month. :rolleyes:

I did not apply and have not read all these post but I thought of these. Also, if someone else used these sorry I am not copying , I truly have not read all these posts.

First Genesis Ship- Pioneer of the Seas

Second Ship- Renaissance of the Seas

Third Ship- Future of the Seas

Hey Gianni,,,

Great minds think alike !! I also submitted Ambiance and Aura. I also spelled AmbiAnce with an A. However, after I submitted I was thinking I should have spelled with an E - I think that it is the preferred spelling. Anyways good luck to all - there are some really good names sumbitted here...

Because I am Canadian I was not allowed to participate

However here were my 2 choices based on the Genesis ie Bible references therefore I would name the ships

Eden of the SEas

Ellysium of the SEAs

Celestial of the Seas

Perhaps they will use these next time

Michele

veryhotred, we think alike - I was working the Eden/Utopia theme too! Our entries were:

Valhalla of the Seas and Elysium of the Seas

Avalon of the Seas and Arcadia of the Seas

I sent in Arcadia a while ago, and this is the first time I've seen anyone else mention it.

Here were my two entries....Creation of the Seas, Dawning of the Seas....and I'm currently out of work and FREE to travel with NO NOTICE!:D I'll be answering all my calls "during business hours"

I hope you entered early, because those names will not be high in uniqueness, considering Genesis is the code name of the project. Many people will have thought of names related to Genesis, such as those. I'm just anxious to see what some of the winning entries are (and hoping a bit that mine are among them, but they did say there were 91,000 entries, so I'm not getting too excited yet).

is the waiting driving anyone else nuts with anticipation?

another good luck to all who entered-

hope along with the finalists we learn their name choices so we will at least get tid bits from this week til grand winner is chosen- patience is not one of my virtues...lol

I'm just anxious to see what some of the winning entries are (and hoping a bit that mine are among them, but they did say there were 91,000 entries, so I'm not getting too excited yet).

I still think yours were the best I have heard so far... you SHOULD be excited :)

Wonder of the Seas

Marvel of the Seas

Pretty simple, but I like them--It would be lovely to win, but I had fun just participating. I think it's going to be a hard contest to judge, so many people had such great submissions!

Comic book fan?:D It was fun to play, as is this thread. Cruisingator2 beat my wonderful submission by weeks...so mine ended up in the USA Today deleted folder. LOL :D

Archived