Update of Cabin Photo Index

mahdnc

I have finally gotten around to updating my index of passenger photos for various cabins in Celebrity's fleet. I think rspro's photos of their Century cabin got me motivated. There are now 124 cabins listed in all. Here is the link:

Celebrity Cruises Cabin Photo Index

If you know of other cabin photos for me to add, please let me know by emailing me at mahdnc at yahoo dot com.

Hi David, your site is fantastic:)

Next cruise I will try and take some photos of my cabin and you

can have them. I usually book insides. Galaxy is next up and I am

up on the Sky deck but have an inside....I know most of those

wonderful cabins up there are the big balconies;)

Lois & Sea Island Lady, yes, please do take good photos and get them posted so I can add them to the catalog. Inside cabin photos are hard to come by so those are important, too.

I added a few more cabin photos since my last post making it a total of 141 cabins. Additions include some nice photos of Century FV/SV cabins, the larger than average balcony of Century CC 9230 (thanks again for emailing it to me, Susan), and some webshots I found of the Captain's cabin aboard Millennium.......

Celebrity Cruises Cabin Photo Index

Thanks--sounds great, Laura.

I have checked my mailbox and have not received them yet.

I sent them all in one email and it was just too big.

So I sent them one at a time to you so check your inbox.

Sorry I didn't know how to resize a picture.

Laura

Laura, thanks. I did get your pictures (all 6)!! Nice suite for what I am sure was a nice trip (now I understand your Cruise Critic avatar!). So what were those things on the pillows?

Phinn, I look forward to seeing your Century SS photos.

Laura, thanks. I did get your pictures (all 5)!! Nice suite for what I am sure was a nice trip (now I understand your Cruise Critic avatar!). So what were those things on the pillows?

They were chocolate's. Every night there would be one on our pillows.

The avatar was our favorite picture of a gaint tortise. We just loved the trip! We would go back again in a heart beat.

Laura

• 2 weeks later...

wa.mama,

Thanks for the Mercury SV 8261 picture link that you emailed me--very nice photos. I went ahead and added it to the photo catalog.

I also added Mercury SV 8224 that newbiefromvancouver posted.

By the way, if you send me the link to your Summit FV 7199 photos, I'll certainly add them as well!

I see you had a busy cruise year last year! Do you see sailing with Celebrity again, soon?

David, perhaps I'll find something that catches my eye when the new itineraries are released. Itineraries didn't seem to work with my vacation schedule this year. I have 4 weeks booked between now and April 09, but those might be subject to change if there is something else that piques my interest. We'll see. How about you?:)

Archived