That one Carnival Passenger everybody knows

kinggartk

And you would wanna see those photos, WHY?!?!!?:eek: :cool:

someone didnt believe me when i told them about it.. they were complaining about some guy they saw in South Beach wearing dental floss

On the Fascination last Setember, there was a guy who wore a Ricky Bobby racing outfit the entire first day. To dinner and everything. We wondered if he lost a bet. On formal night Ricky Bobby wore a pink lame' dress shirt. All his friends were dressed normal. Still wondering about that! :rolleyes:

countdown.pl?name=terrielynn&date=7-11-2008&image=Beach-2&text=My second cruise!!&ship=Carnival Fascination

On the Fascination last Setember, there was a guy who wore a Ricky Bobby racing outfit the entire first day. To dinner and everything. We wondered if he lost a bet. On formal night Ricky Bobby wore a pink lame' dress shirt. All his friends were dressed normal. Still wondering about that! :rolleyes:

countdown.pl?name=terrielynn&date=7-11-2008&image=Beach-2&text=My%20second%20cruise%21%21&ship=Carnival%20Fascination

Well many women senior citizens think that those shiny shirts are formal!:D

MAC

LOL! There is not enough alcohol on the ship to make me be able to survive a woman of that age and body dressed like that!!! I mean, get a grip! (Or at least a mirror!):eek:

ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess she never heard the old saying no mini skirts after 40

COVER UP!

i meant to mention on my post above that we also sailed twice out of Galveston with a guy that looked just like Paul Hogan (Crocadile Dundee) ... each time we saw him he was at one of the bars, with a couple of "tewnty-something- young girls on each arm... I said if i ever saw him again I was going to introduce myself and buy him a beer.... (he had the same hat on both cruises) maybe he will be on the April 05, 2008 Ecstasy cruise

Hello Old Medic,

Someone very near and Dear to me lives in Anahuac. Deborah and Don Langford. Ring a bell? BTW, Love the Gator fest. They have the best balls there.

We were on Mariner of the Seas in 2/07 and there was a guy in his early 30's with rings thru his nipples, belly button, eye brows, ears, etc, etc etc.... and very LONG hair either flowing int he wind or pulled in a pony tail.

Him & his boob job girlfriend paraded around the pool area every day and when they were in the pool they were doing more than just swimming. They hung on each other the entire 7 days.

The group I was with guessed that they were each married to other people and this was their week get away with each other.

I think it's great to be in love, but jeez..........take it to the cabin already!!!!!

We were on Mariner of the Seas in 2/07 and there was a guy in his early 30's with rings thru his nipples, belly button, eye brows, ears, etc, etc etc.... and very LONG hair either flowing int he wind or pulled in a pony tail.

Him & his boob job girlfriend paraded around the pool area every day and when they were in the pool they were doing more than just swimming. They hung on each other the entire 7 days.

The group I was with guessed that they were each married to other people and this was their week get away with each other.

I think it's great to be in love, but jeez..........take it to the cabin already!!!!!

Agreed!!!!!

(And they say that Carnival cruisers are low class....................hmph!:rolleyes: )

I guess when you get to a certain age you just don't give a crap what people think of you:eek: I hope I never get to the age were I will go out in public like these two.

I am in 'great' shape and would not go out like that now!

Archived