Hurricane Jeanne Information

CruiseFever

[quote name='sue d. miller']Me too!! I only had a cell phone #. It is working, because I was able to leave a message. Maybe it is able to receive but not call out????[/QUOTE]

I did have that problem with the cell phone during Frances, but not this time. But I did conserve my cell battery by not checking messages. I did not have a way to recharge. Perhaps that could be the problem. Sure hope she's okay. Lots of problems in Jensen Beach. Hope we hear from her tomorrow.

[quote name='sue d. miller']If we don't Kathy, do you think you could find an address for her and maybe we can find someone to check on her, when they are allowed to return??? She only gave me a cell#!!![/QUOTE]Sue - I'm forwarding you Cindie's info via email. Address and both phone numbers coming. Send me a note when y'all find out about her. Donia

65% of Martin County residents still do not have power. Cindie lives in Jensen Beach, which is in Martin County. We are among the very, very fortunate to have power returned. I will keep trying to call her, but I suspect that she is without electricity and phone service.

Hey guys, hope everyone is OK, we were again very fortunate to escape another major storm.

Question, what is the story on the caribbean Princess location today? The bridge cam shows still at port Everglades, but the Princes web site says she should have dep[arted last night at 10 PM.

Just curious, Thanks

Thanks Sue, We live in Lutz, north of Tampa and were spared when the track started to go more to the North. Have we accounted for all the CC members in Florida yet?

I was just looking at the devestation on Grand Cayman. What a mess :(

Hope things are getting closer to normal for you.

All the best,

Thanks, we are fine!! We are hunting down cindiedee. There was a lot of damage where she lives, and she was in here home. There were no deaths, and I checked the hospitals and neither she nor her husband are there. Kathy says that area are allowed to return to see damage today, and they do not have power. We are constantly calling!!! No answer yet!!!

[color=black]Hi everyone, just checking in. We are fine down in Boynton Beach, but just got electricity back. No telephone yet. We escaped the worst damage, but it certainly got scarey for awhile.[/color]

[color=black] [/color]

[color=black]I have a couple of past CC cruiser friends in Jensen Beach that I'd like to know are okay. Does anyone know Michelle -- CC name Bowlerbus, or Anne – CC name [/color]akaalj[color=black][/color]

Sue, etal, we had some friends vacationing in the Pompano beach area and have not heard from them. Perhaps they moved to higher ground and are continuing to vacation elsewhere, but just wondering how that area made out. Nothing on the news about that area.
Thanks ahead to anyone who has some info.

Adele

Hi all. This is Cindie's sister posting to give you update on how she is doing. Not sure if I can give current update but will try. Family and friends are all well. She has minimal damage to roof with some small leaks. I am getting this info second hand so not sure how current it is. I live about 20 miles south of her and we sustained roof damage (only leaks are porch roof so far). But then again we didn't have much to come down as we lost fence, screen enclosure over pool, gutters, landscaping etc with Frances. We were actually in Las Vegas when storm hit and thank god for laptops...We were able to maintain contact until Sat afternoon. And good or bad (depends on how you look at my gambling loses) our flight home was cancelled so we ended up staying there for an extra day. Got home late last night...and I mean late.... That is when I found message from my daughter, that she had talked to Cindie and received this infor regarding her family and home. Have not been able to reach Cindie today but will try again later today. If I have any info, I will post it.
Chris

Archived