Cruise price drop...

Thank you to whomever posted about checking for residency price drops. I began checking daily based on your advice and yesterday, I was fortunate enough to find one. While we aren't saving a ton of money we are saving $120. Every little bit helps. Thanks again.

Thank you to whomever posted about checking for residency price drops. I began checking daily based on your advice and yesterday, I was fortunate enough to find one. While we aren't saving a ton of money we are saving $120. Every little bit helps. Thanks again.

My daughter got two right before her cruise last month so keep checking. The first was for 50$ and the second was for 200$ per person

Where do you go to check for these price drops? Please let me know.

Thanks.

About residency price drops - does this involve only coastal states? What are the odds of that ever being offered in North Dakota?! :rolleyes:

Where do you go to check for these price drops? Please let me know.

Thanks.

Definitely not only coastal states, for my daughter's group we had one because one of the girls was from Minnesota and another from Illinois.

Go to the RCCL website and "pretend" book the same exact cruise for the exact date and category. Make sure you put in the state, if you are 55+ and military where it asks. If there is any discount when you get to the cabin description page you will see two prices for the categories that the discount in applicable to. If you see one call RCCL or your TA, whomever you booked through and get the discount. It won't apply if it is a promotion for "new bookings only' like the sales events usually on tues.

Keep an eye out for those price drops. On our last cruise on the Adventure in March we got a Junior Suite for $2000 after we saw a price drop. My sister was able to get a Grand Suite for a little less than $3000.

[quote name=Sue L;

Go to the RCCL website and "pretend" book the same exact cruise for the exact date and category. Make sure you put in the state' date=' if you are 55+ and military where it asks. If there is any discount when you get to the cabin description page you will see two prices for the categories that the discount in applicable to. If you see one call RCCL or your TA, whomever you booked through and get the discount. It won't apply if it is a promotion for "new bookings only' like the sales events usually on tues.[/quote]

Here's a trick I do. After you have gone through the whole "pretend" booking and you get to the page with the pricing, Bookmark that page and then you won't have to go through all the steps the next time you want to check the price.

Hey HAWKSHOE...I think that was me who told you to check every day (others may have as well). I am so happy for you. I am glad my advice paid off! As the poster above said, don't stop checking because something else may come along.

Gotta go check my cruise for price drops now. Hope your luck rubs off!

Archived