Cooking Light menu choices

SakeDad

The Cooking Light meals I had were very good (as good or better than the regular meny, IMHO). And don't forget, you can always order steamed veggies with any entrée (regular or Cooking Light); otherwise, the plates don't have much veggies.

I notice from some menus posted that NCL has Cooking Light choices. Can anyone tell me if these are good or did you feel they were too "diety" and lacked flavor?

Haven't you heard. All of the food on NCL ships is awful with absolutely no taste.:rolleyes:

PE

My favorite meal on the Pearl back in Dec was a Cooking Light meal.......some kind of chicken with honey roasted veggies and coconut pie. It was delicious....to me even better than the steak and creme brulee I had at one of the specialty restaurants.

Haven't you heard. All of the food on NCL ships is awful with absolutely no taste.:rolleyes: PE

That is what I heard. But' date=' for 7 days we were unable to get into any restaurant, so I can not tell you for sure.[/color']

You didn't eat for 7 days???? I highly doubt that, so go ahead & rate what you did have at the buffet, cooking stations or wherever.

That is what I heard. But, for 7 days we were unable to get into any restaurant, so I can not tell you for sure.

I really don't know what this is. I've recently been diagnosed with high blood pressure and put on medication. Is this supposed to be healthy for someone like me? The doctor (actually her PA) gave no directions other than to take a pill every day.:confused:

I really don't know what this is. I've recently been diagnosed with high blood pressure and put on medication. Is this supposed to be healthy for someone like me? The doctor (actually her PA) gave no directions other than to take a pill every day.:confused:

Yes, Ms Belp...this would be a good start for you. They ahve a WONDERFUL monthly magazine with tons of heathy EASY recipes to follow. Also lots of healthy living tips.

I had high blood pressure (145 over 95:eek:) then started dieting and walking about 6 miles severl times a week. Over 3 weeks time I lost 10 pounds and my blood pressure lowered to 117 over 82:D. I no longer have the "jiggle factor" when I go up stairs or walk fast. I have great reasons to stick to the regime so I think the Cooking Light menus will help me on the cruise.

Archived