Alternative Webcam Sites:Have to Subsribe to CruiseCal Now!

Arizona Laura

When home on Sunday afternoon would wander over to CRUISECAL.COM and watch the webcams. The inevitable has come to pass. You now have to register and subscribe.

A Month to Month subscription is $3 per month.

- A Yearly subscription is $24.99

- A 2 Year subscription is $49.98

Looking for other webcam sites. If you could post them here would appreciate it.

Just curious would anyone pay for CRUISECAL?

Laura

When home on Sunday afternoon would wander over to CRUISECAL.COM and watch the webcams. The inevitable has come to pass. You now have to register and subscribe.

Looking for other webcam sites. If you could post them here would appreciate it.

Laura

Holly smokes. I am not that desperate. It was a nice site to check once in a while but not worth that money.

Although I'm disappointed cruise cal is now a pay site I completely understand the need to do it. Keeping up a website isn't cheap. Plus the time to update all the info...

I probably will pay the $3 one month charge a little closer to our cruise. I don't really need the information about which cruise ships will be in port with us but it is fun to check and see anyways. $3 bucks isn't going to break the bank.

If you do a forum search, there have been lots of threads with different links in them. This seems to be the one that will give you your 5 o'clock ship fix though http://www.kroooz-cams.com/USindex.html

Most have said they wouldn't pay and have deleted cruisecal from their favorites.:)

I love this one. I went to theMediterranean web-cam and was looking at Barcelona, Spain. The snow is awesomee - looks like they had a blizzard. Now before all you snow people out there tell me its a pain at times look at the top to see where I am from. We get snow flurries once every 10 years and it melts before it hits the ground. :(

Dont know about you,but when I try to do a search,I get this message.

Search is temporarily down. :mad:

Thanks.........thats very helpful..:)

The Forum search works. Not the one on the top of the page. What they mean is the Search this Forum" right above the page numbers. On each forum there is that Search this forum". that works.

marilyn

Laura

No, I would not. :)

Don't know of anyone that is paying for cruisecal.

I bought a subscription for the $24.99 & it's worth it to me. In addition to the many many cams at ports & on ships (although you can usually see those on cruiselines websites as well) I am able to continue to determine how many ships will be in any given port with us, which particular ship they will be, & when they will arrive and depart. Knowing in what order your ship arrives can be very helpful when planning activities at a busy port....like this past December: when there were 9 ships in Cozumel & we were the last to arrive :eek:.

It's only 6 1/2 cents a day for heaven's sake. Geez, how cheap can ya' get? :rolleyes:

Archived