The Mongolian Grill

Wennfred

I feel in love with this on the Liberty!! I had the cook to mix just a lil Thai Barbecue in with the blackbean which gave it just a lil spice. The first time we had it, they fixed it soupy, went to the other cook the next time he did it just right!! I made sure I was in his line from then on. LOL

The Liberty did offer it for both lunch and dinner.

I'm so glad to hear it is on Imagination. My daughter is a vegetarian - this will suit her perfectly. Does anyone know where on the Imagination - it sounds like we need to try this early on before everyone else on the ship discovers it.

Does anyone know if there are peanut products at the Mongolian Stir-Fry Grill? I developed a peanut allergy seven years ago...out of the blue. :( (Boy, do I miss Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!)

I am hoping that there are clean, peanut-free utensils for the chefs to use. Otherwise, I may be s.o.l. At least I know can feast on sushi and fish & chips.

If anyone going on Liberty anytime soon can take a peek for me, I'd appreciate it.

Does anyone know if there are peanut products at the Mongolian Stir-Fry Grill? I developed a peanut allergy seven years ago...out of the blue. :( (Boy, do I miss Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!)

I am hoping that there are clean, peanut-free utensils for the chefs to use. Otherwise, I may be s.o.l. At least I know can feast on sushi and fish & chips.

If anyone going on Liberty anytime soon can take a peek for me, I'd appreciate it.

I don't recall seeing nuts of any type. Only possibility might be ground nuts in the sauces.

Venturing out on a limb here, I don't think they would run the risk of using any nuts due to the nature of an open kitchen area. I know I gagged a few times when watching them cook with the spicy sauce. I would hate to know the effect of aerosolized peanuts to those with an allergy.

I do recall seeing a fresh wok being used for every person, not sure about the spoon or what ever it is called.

No one's answered the question, "does the Miracle have something like this on it??" the suspense is killing me. We leave in 2 weeks.

thanks to whomever answers me

:)

I don't think any one of the Spirit Class ships have a Mongoilan grill onboard, Im sure they can set one up but for now, no news in yet.

So far, the Conquest class ships and now the refurb Imagination.

Fred

I don't think any one of the Spirit Class ships have a Mongoilan grill onboard, Im sure they can set one up but for now, no news in yet.

So far, the Conquest class ships and now the refurb Imagination.

Fred

The Inspiration does as well Fred. I think it was starboard side.

[quote name='stargate fan'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]Are chopsticks available?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
Sure are...

If you look under the orange and white sign in Fred's picture you can see the container.
[URL="http://inlinethumb11.webshots.com/17162/2900021470103168941S600x600Q85.jpg"][IMG]http://inlinethumb11.webshots.com/17162/2900021470103168941S600x600Q85.jpg[/IMG]
[/URL]

[quote name='chandom']Sure are...

If you look under the orange and white sign in Fred's picture you can see the container.
[URL="http://inlinethumb11.webshots.com/17162/2900021470103168941S600x600Q85.jpg"]
[/URL][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]Excellent! Thank you.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='MzOhioLady']Hey Fred

Can you tell me where this grill is located on the Valor?? I'll be sailing on her in September. Thanks![/quote]

I believe its extreme forward on Lido deck. The first food station all the way up front.

Fred

[quote name='crusinpsychRN']Wasn't it changed to Mexican on some ship?[/quote]
The Chinese counter on the Freedom was converted to a Mexican station.

From [URL="http://johnhealdsblog.com/2008/01/17/the-things-you-hear-when-you-are-dressed-in-t-shirt-and-jeans/"]John Heald's Blog[/URL]
[quote=John Heald's Blog]
We have changed the Chinese section to a fantastic Mexican Cafe. This serves daily specials such as……..Fajitas, Enchiladas, Chips and Salsa, Jimmy Chungas and other Mexican delights. The Chinese selection was very similar to our very popular Mongolian selection and the change has been very well received.
[/quote]

Archived