Cruise Docs Stolen

Hello Live from miami flordia going on a three day cruise to the bahamas one our our bags was stolen at the airport and it had our cruise docs in it luckly i had my Birth Certificate and ID in another bag ive got the funpass and the Guest Confrimation that they sent me when i paid for my cruise without the document book will there be a issue to get on the ship later today im really freaking out thinking they will not let me board i really dont see why they would but im just nervous has anyone went on a cruise without the little blue document book any respone would be greatly appreciated

You filled out your fun pass and even if you didnt you wouldnt need the little blue book.

I am sure when you said you had your id and birth certificate in another bag you meant your carry on and not a piece of checked luggage.

I am sorry this happend to you. Are you sure it was stolen and not lost by the airline?

Rick&James, I'm sure you'll be okay. You're already "in the computer" and as long as you have proper identification, you'll be let onboard.

Try to put the loss behind you and still enjoy your vacation. :)

What a pain that you're bag is gone...

Not to fear as all you need to board is your ID... in your case birth certificate and photo ID...

The Fun Pass, the Cruise Docs are all great but not necessary in the least... Carnival already has your info. You're just fine...

Mach

Don't worry - as others have said, all you need is your i.d. Fun pass just speeds things up a bit, but you are "in the system", so you should have no problems. Try to enjoy the rest of your trip, and have a blast on the cruise!

To the original poster, yes, you will be fine.... My mom got to the port a couple of years ago only to realize that their tickets (blue book and everything) was still sitting on her kitchen sink!!! They took us into an office, checked their i.d.s and reissued new boarding tickets etc... Now, as far as your luggage, I'm sorry it was stolen and I certainly hope there wasn't too much valuables in it but for the cruise you'll be on, you don't really need much... Good way to pick up a couple new t-shirts and shorts....

My sister, and about 30 others from the JCC in Boynton Beach will also be there with you... You'll have a blast..... If you hear a loud mouth New Yorker (still has the accent!) at the crap table, that's my brother in law Scott... Just tell him I said hi ...

Hello Live from miami flordia going on a three day cruise to the bahamas one our our bags was stolen at the airport and it had our cruise docs in it luckly i had my Birth Certificate and ID in another bag ive got the funpass and the Guest Confrimation that they sent me when i paid for my cruise without the document book will there be a issue to get on the ship later today im really freaking out thinking they will not let me board i really dont see why they would but im just nervous has anyone went on a cruise without the little blue document book any respone would be greatly appreciated

Do you have 'Trip Cancellation Insurance" ?

This is not related to your getting on board but many have addressed that for you. But if you did have insurance, I will be curiuos to hear how the late baggage was handled and how the claim went !

Do you have 'Trip Cancellation Insurance" ?

This is not related to your getting on board but many have addressed that for you. But if you did have insurance, I will be curiuos to hear how the late baggage was handled and how the claim went !

I'm not the OP but when we cruise in November one of my bags didn't make it to FLL with us. I called our insurance and they said to call them back if it didn't arrive within 24 hours and they would start reimbursement/per diem - fortunately it was on the first plane down the next morning and another member of my party who flew in on that flight grabbed it for me so I never had to exercise the policy but I was both happy to have had the insurance and to have flown in the day before!

Well if you need to purchase anything I would suggest that you check out Bayside Market ... we picked up some really cool cruise wear that my sister and I wore more often than the stuff we actually packed from home. Good luck and enjoy your cruise!!!

Tell the agent your room number when you check-in (the fun passes don't have it). Passenger lists in the computer are pulled up by room number, so if you can tell them that, it will go faster, and the agent will love you.

Archived