Any other Scrapbookers!!!

abbyndrewmom

There is a group of scrapbookers who are cruising together in Feb. on the Carnival Legend. Two members of a scrapbook forum have organized the trip. We'll have space to scrapbook and time to just have fun with people who share a common interest.

I can't wait. I'll be glad to post more information if anyone is interested. Feb. 7-14 from Tampa. Going to Cayman , Colzumel, Belize and Roatan. There's still room. The more who go , the better the group perks.

and over 1100 photos later, I need to get busy! First, I must upload them to be printed.

I also got the NCL photo album and SB kit - not a bad deal, because it also came with 10 free photos (taken by an actual photographer) for $50.

does anyone know where I can get a carnival Miracle scrap book ? I got mine on my last cruise and was nearly done with it when i moved, Somehow the box with my book was lost and carnival says they cannot sell me another one. The pictures I can replace and most of the little things you pick up on the ship but I want the book that you buy with the Picture of the Miracle on the front

thanks for any info

does anyone know where I can get a carnival Miracle scrap book ? I got mine on my last cruise and was nearly done with it when i moved, Somehow the box with my book was lost and carnival says they cannot sell me another one. The pictures I can replace and most of the little things you pick up on the ship but I want the book that you buy with the Picture of the Miracle on the front

thanks for any info

How about e-bay? Give them a try.

In case anyone else has the same issue:

Just as I suspected when I purchased an NCL scrapbook onboard - what page protectors would fit them as I have about 60 pages per book.

When I purchased the scrapbook, it also came with a scrapbook kit with cruiseline papers and embellishements.

I found a website on the kit/scrapbook and emailed them:

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 06:29:13 -0700

To: <info@3birdsdesign.com>

Subject: NCL Cruise SB Info

I purchased an album and a kit onboard the NCL Pearl last week. Unfortunately, I am having difficulty finding extra page protectors that will fit the album and they did not sell refill pages onboard.

Can I purchase refill pages through your company or can you tell me which brand will actually fit them? Out of the 3 or 4 brands I have at home, none of them are the same or come close to fitting the holes of the actual 3birds album.

Thank you,

bonnie

They promptly replied:

Re: NCL Cruise SB Info‏

Sent: Thu 8/27/09 6:40 AM

Thank you for the email.

Please visit http://www.3birdsnest.com to shop for additional matching sheet protectors.

In case anyone else has the same issue:

They promptly replied:

Re: NCL Cruise SB Info‏

Sent: Thu 8/27/09 6:40 AM

Thank you for the email.

Please visit www.3birdsnest.com to shop for additional matching sheet protectors.

Bonnie,

Thanks! This is a great reference to have--the page protectors are on that very link--no need to go searching in the site. YAY! Now I'm going to go back and see if there is any cruise-related stuff there :)

Bonnie,

Thanks! This is a great reference to have--the page protectors are on that very link--no need to go searching in the site. YAY! Now I'm going to go back and see if there is any cruise-related stuff there :)

You're welcome, glad I could help. I ordered 4 packages of refills yesterday.

I wonder if those pages will fit the carnival books too??? :confused:

I don't know but the description of the refill pages says:

12x12 clear page protectors. 15 in one pack, extra post extenders included. Works with all 3 Birds albums and cruise albums.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the best people to call would be the cruise line you're cruising on. Be prepared to hear a "no"... though I hope things work out for you. Perhaps you could work out that they will allow you to giving out your webpage or catalog. But I don't think they will--please let us know; I would really like to know--I'm curious! :)

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

OR you can put the photos aside and make the pages first then pick out the photos later that will go on that page. You could also make "flip" albums that go on any given page to get more photos on your page(s) without sacrificing real estate.

HTH,

What is a "flip" album? I always have too many pictures. I would like to try that.

So glad I found this thread! Read thru the last couple of pages, and had to jump in too. Our last cruise (which was our first) Carnival hosted a scrapbooking session. It was a lot of fun, but I will definitely bring some of my own supplies. It was hard finding supplies in the midst of everything. I loved making my scrapbook though. It was a blast! Be sure to keep a poker chip too! They make great scrapbooking pieces.

Hi everyone,

I have an upcoming scrapbooking cruise. I am in the process of trying to get some people to teach some classes. Then I contacted this woman who said that she doesn't think you can sell items onboard. Does anyone know this??? Please let me know because I have an online store and was hoping to do some make and takes and sell some of my other items.

Thanks!

Could you maybe have people do a preorder online and pay before the cruise , then you just deliver them.

They could also pay for fpr the make and take before hand. Not sure if that is legal or even honest so I will leave that up to you.

I do love your work though.

If anyone hasnt seen gina's work check it out.

• 1 month later...

hi everyone!

when i put together the scrapbooks for our last cruises, i went to the websites 'webshots' and 'flickr' and got a lot of great ideas for pics to take that would be great for scrapbooking. who would have thought a cabin door would be a good photo? or the corridor carpet? not me - until now. lots of amazing pics add a whole new dimension to the scrapbooks:):)!

deckgirl

hi everyone!

when i put together the scrapbooks for our last cruises, i went to the websites 'webshots' and 'flickr' and got a lot of great ideas for pics to take that would be great for scrapbooking. who would have thought a cabin door would be a good photo? or the corridor carpet? not me - until now. lots of amazing pics add a whole new dimension to the scrapbooks:):)!

deckgirl

Great ideas! I never thought about my cabin door! We get on the Carnival Dream today so I'll make sure I get the door! We like to take a picture with the life preserver on the deck with the ship's name on it too.

• 1 month later...

On some cruiselines, like Princess, you can take the paper nametag on your cabin door with your name on it. I've been putting them in my albums on the same page as the photo of my door. Also took the Happy Birthday sign they had on the door, too.

• 3 weeks later...

We are going on our third cruise since 2005 and haven't scrapped the first two, pretty bad eh? When I was on the CArnival miracle, I hadn't seen an album specifically for it. On the Caribbean Princess, I bought an album. I think I might buy a Making Memories D ring album with normal 12x12 page refills and also see if they make (I think they do) the page refills with 6 pockets on the page for photos. That way, you can do some pages and still have relating photos in the refill pages behind. Now that we have this cruise coming up this April, I had better get started!

Hope you all enjoy creating your albums, and I will be checking this thread often!

Kathy

I might have replied to this thread years ago, but I am a scrapper! I have scrapbooked some vacation pics, but I have been slacking the last few years because of work and school. :) I do have a few pages I need to scan/photograph to put on my 2peas album. My links are in my siggy!! :)

Archived