limit on crown grill reservations?

mina

We would like to make reservations for four different nites at the crown grill on our upcoming 10 day cruise. Can we do this or does the ship limit how many nites you can reserve in the speciality restaurants? Thank you!

I agree, no limit but your stomach might be limited. I could only handle one night. :eek:

:D :D

Colo Cruiser may I ask you an OT question? Since you provided me with such good info for LAX, what time would be the earliest that I could expect to reach FLL after disembarkation? I am looking at a 1000 flight.

Thanks

Mike

:D :D

Colo Cruiser may I ask you an OT question? Since you provided me with such good info for LAX, what time would be the earliest that I could expect to reach FLL after disembarkation? I am looking at a 1000 flight.

Thanks

Mike

Mike,

I think if you do express walk off, and there are no delays with disembarkation it should not be a problem.

I think if I could make a 9:40 flight in San Juan then 10:00 in FLL would be cake. You will beat the majority to the airport and it is only 10-15 minutes. ;)

I would have alternate plans if possible though you never know.

We would like to make reservations for four different nites at the crown grill on our upcoming 10 day cruise. Can we do this or does the ship limit how many nites you can reserve in the speciality restaurants? Thank you!

They should be estatic that they have passengers such as you who spend more money on their ships.

Mike,

I think if you do express walk off, and there are no delays with disembarkation it should not be a problem.

I think if I could make a 9:40 flight in San Juan then 10:00 in FLL would be cake. You will beat the majority to the airport and it is only 10-15 minutes. ;)

I would have alternate plans if possible though you never know.

I agree San Juan at that time of the morning is a piece of cake. Thanks for the info on FLL and I won't be too worried as DAL has hourly (or better) flights to ATL.

Thanks again,

Mike

Archived