SakeDad says HI from the Eurodam!

SakeDad

HELLO!!!!! Well, it's been a WHIRLWIND since I got the call to be hired as the Stage Manager for the shows on the Eurodam! I had 4 days to pack up and get to Venice and start learning 5 shows!!!!:eek: The shows are fabulous and very fun. The cast is amazing and I know you'll all love them as I do! I have a very nice cabin to myself with a porthole (very happy about that!) and have basically been working 8am to midnight or later since I got here!:o The only time I got to see Venice was when we had a planned blackout on the ship and had to "evacuate" for the evening...but I had a lovely dinner and took lots of pics....amazing how much Venice looks like Vegas now:rolleyes:

I have a friends internet card now but we have no wireless until we sail so I haven't been able to get here until now.

The ship is BEAUTIFUL (or will be by the time any of you see it;)). Having sailed as a Deluxe Verandah guest on the Noordam I know the ship, but it is still very much a construction zone and has been fun learning all the "back areas" of the ship.

The food is great as I eat in the Lido everyday...you will all LOVE Tamarind and the new bar there....martinis as you sail a MUST!!!

Please stop by the showroom and look for me and introduce yourselves if onboard....love to meet you and even give backstage tours when I can!

The Captain and his wife are wonderful as are the entire crew....I have already made some great friends and plan on making more once we are underway, the shows are set and I'm not working so much!!

Off to bed as I have to be up in 5 hours!:p It takes WORK to keep all our passengers happy....but it will be well worth it!:D

See you all soon!

Nathan

Hey Nathan!

Glad to hear you are enjoying it so far. Lots of work right now for you but it will settle down eventually!

Doesn't look like you and Shawn will meet up until August 6th in Tallinn, Estonia. You'll have to plan to meet for lunch. I'll also let him know the date.

Have you booked Mom's cruise yet?

Hope all continues to go well. Keep in touch!

Nathan,

Glad to hear you got hired. I know you were talking about it on the Star back in April.

BTW--great pics of the Star Repo. Glad to see my hat mad the photo of the crew from the CC Meet n Greet! =)

Congrats and Good Luck!!

Don and MaryBeth

I'm thrilled for you! What an exciting time in your life... I remember reading just a few months ago about how you were starting to inquire about a job on a cruise ship and now you have it! Woo Hoo! So happyf or you!:D

Live, Laugh, Love! :D

but don't get anyone pregnant!!!:p

Congratulations!!!

Am very happy that your dream has come to reality.

I've 2 cruise friends from Germany that will be on the Eurodam in about 2 weeks. I mentioned about you.

Paia girl from April Star Repo

Hey Nathan

Bob and I were happy to hear about HAL hiring you as stage manager. After meeting you on the Noordam, I have no doubt that the shows you are doing are going to be wonderful. We wish you the best of luck. We are looking at the New Year's cruise either on the Zuiderdam or Nordam. We've been on both ships before. Not sure yet which one we are taking. If you wind up on one of those ships after this contract, let us know. Are you going to be sailing with Julie Barr at all? I know our daughter Christina still keeps in touch with her.

Hope to see you on our next cruise.

Cathy Bob and Christinaicon12.gif

Archived