Margaritaville Help: Can't find the #@&! Shaker

Duck Down

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I guess I am blind or they moved the lost shaker of salt:( We will be at Margaritaville in Mobay in June and would love to find the shaker for our group! Can someone help me. I clicked on every category of items to buy but never saw it! Thanks

I found the lost shaker and printed coupons for my DH and myself. Margaritas and cheeseburgers in paradise. The perfect lunch :D :D Ok, Margaritas and anything is the perfect lunch.

Mary

TxStacey did you find it? Are you guys just making copies of the one certificate. I have 13 adults going and 4 kids and I found that damn shaker on seventeen different days. Damn I feel stupid..........:confused: :o :D

TXStacey--it will be at the very bottom of the page for one of the categories--ex:tshirts, hats, mugs,license plates, etc.... What ship are you sailing in June? We are sailing on the Rhapsody June 12th. Maybe we will see you in 'paradise'.

4boys4mom--I didn't do it on different days but I did search for it and print it with different backgrounds every time. I was afraid if they all looked the same that they would think I just had them photocopied and it states that you can't do that. Don't feel bad, I'm in the same boat with you:D

That would be it! Thanks, I never thought to put the link in this thread. I just found it the long way. Not only that, I went to the trouble to find the darned thing 4 times. Okay, okay, I never said I was the brightest bulb in the box:D

Hope everyone gets to enjoy their margaritas in paradise!

TxStacey did you find it? Are you guys just making copies of the one certificate. I have 13 adults going and 4 kids and I found that damn shaker on seventeen different days. Damn I feel stupid..........:confused: :o :D

I finally found it!!! We are sailing the Conquest June 26th. Will be going to Mobay!! Thanks for your help! Can't wait to be sipping my rita!!

Archived