Full List of Available Cabins

There used to be a website years ago that displayed all available cabins. However, I don't know of anywhere online at present. You can call RCI and ask about availability of any particular cabin, though. Pretend bookings with different numbers staying in them may show a few more.

Dorie

You can try some of the online travel and cruise agency sites who usually show more cabins than the RC site. I just cheaked the one that advertise with the Gnome and it's showing 21 different L inside cabins for a cruise I am interested in.

You can gleem more cabin availability this way even if you don't want to book with that particular agency. You then can book directly online with the cruise line but be aware that if you actually select a cabin to say get the total cost and then cancel that cabin is sometimes taken out of the system for a short period (15 minutes or so) of time on a temperary hold.

I have called and emailed RCI asking them if they will ever add the same feature as Celebrity's webiste, where you can enter a specific cabin# and see if it is available. The answer is always "we are working on improving our website, thank you for your suggestion".

Since they are basically one company, I can't figure out why they wont add it. It would save them and me a phone call.

I have called and emailed RCI asking them if they will ever add the same feature as Celebrity's webiste, where you can enter a specific cabin# and see if it is available. The answer is always "we are working on improving our website, thank you for your suggestion".

Anything to do with RCCL's web site, especially the C&A part, will NEVER be current or as useful as any other one.:mad:

Cheers

The competition argument makes sense, except that other lines do provide the info. Princess, for example, lets you look up cabin numbers to assess availability. Thus, if you were willing to spend the time, you could look up every cabin on the ship. Or, a competitor can make lots of calls to get the same info.

My personal view (which, I'll agree up front may have no basis in fact) is that they want to limit choices because many people are confounded by too many options. Which is easier -- choosing from among 48 cabins or only 6? A lot of folks, esp inexperienced cruisers, will just assume that's what's available and pick something.

I must admit that I've never booked a cruise on line. I always go through the process to see what's available and then call to make sure I get it right. But that's me.

Anything to do with RCCL's web site, especially the C&A part, will NEVER be current or as useful as any other one.:mad:
Have you checked today? There have been several threads going over the last couple of days and it seems most folks' C&A website problems (including mine) have been resolved. Whether it's permanent or not, who knows? :cool:

I've found Delta Skymiles to show more cabins, plus they light up on the deck plan so you don't have to go looking for the cabin number locations.

Stephanie :cool:

Thanks Stephanie,

Even though I don't use Delta Skymiles I tried this website to see which cabins are available and I really like it. Especially when the cabins available do light up so you can see at a glance where they are located.

Archived