Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan roundtrip)

Cruise Line: Carnival Cruise Lines

Cruise Ship: Carnival Victory

Departure: 11/06/2011

Cruise Length: 7 Nights

# Passengers: 1

Dining Pref: Early Dining (around 6:00pm)

Stateroom Category: 1A

Cruise Subtotal: $678.00

Tax: $67.61

Total: $745.61

Wow! Great price! Enjoy.

I know this is very last minute and maybe unrealistic to find a reasonable air for this, but it can happen.

Sapphire Princess June 12, 2011 7 nights Alaska round trip from Seattle

Category L (Interior) guarantee

Cruise fare $644.20 solo

Tax/fee $98.98

Total $743.18

Edited by vivapataca

I know this is very last minute and maybe unrealistic to find a reasonable air for this, but it can happen.

Sapphire Princess June 12, 2011 7 nights Alaska round trip from Seattle

Category L (Interior) guarantee

Cruise fare $644.20 solo

Tax/fee $98.98

Total $743.18

I just went on their website and this same category L is 1518 with 98.98 taxes for 1 person now.

I just went on their website and this same category L is 1518 with 98.98 taxes for 1 person now.

Find a reputable online TA.

ETA: for double occ, cruise fare is $428 per the online TA so the single supplement is 150%.

Edited by vivapataca

I have gone on this one the end of October of last year and it was great. Love all the ports. It's a shame though that they took out Dominica.

Hi all

Perhaps someone could help me please.

I am looking for a Christmas Cruise that doesn't break the bank. Christmas cruises are generally a little more but put it together with the single supplement it is a down payment for a new car. lol

Anyone heard of any deals out there???

Thanks

I have gone on this one the end of October of last year and it was great. Love all the ports. It's a shame though that they took out Dominica.

Hi all

I am looking for a Christmas Cruise that doesn't break the bank. Christmas cruises are generally a little more but put it together with the single supplement it is a down payment for a new car. lol

Thanks

Not sure about your threshold, but I can see HAL Amsterdam Dec 20-27 roundtrip Fort Lauderdale (with double dip to Half Moon Cay), inside cabin double occupancy is $999pp, and the single supplement is 160%. I suppose there could be something better after final payment deadline but no guarantee.

A couple of tips on Victory (and Triumph):

You should ask for room 2444 or 2445 if available. Should be same Category 1A, but you get TWO picture windows for the 1A U/L interior price. (They are available on next year's 11/25/2012 sailing, for example.) If not, Cat 1A portholes may be available. Nice to be able to see out!

Hi all

Thanks

If you have the flexibility, watch & wait for it. Around Oct 1 (or sooner?), you should see some holiday deals. I'd especially watch the weekly Celebrity/RCCL specials:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/exciting_deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Happy hunting...

Managed to find (and book) a pretty good Christmas 2012 cruise today.

Costa Deliziosa, 8 days - Savona, Katakolon, Piraeus, Valletta, Tunis, Civitavecchia & Savona - with two days at sea.

Inside grade I2 cabin - twin/single occupancy - flights from/to UK/Italy....

£930.00/US$1520 :)

Not bad for a newish ship, solo, with flights & over Christmas too :D

If you have the flexibility, watch & wait for it. Around Oct 1 (or sooner?), you should see some holiday deals. I'd especially watch the weekly Celebrity/RCCL specials:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/exciting_deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Happy hunting...

DIPLOMAT1,

The two sites you mention look like promotional materials for TA's. Do the links remain the same every week? I'd love to be able to check out Celeb's tuesday specials every week.

DIPLOMAT1,

The two sites you mention look like promotional materials for TA's. Do the links remain the same every week? I'd love to be able to check out Celeb's tuesday specials every week.

They are updated on a weekly basis. Usually on the Thursday before the sale date. If you are C&A member of RCCL you can book on Monday as well as Tuesday. For Celebrity everyone must book on Tuesday.

DIPLOMAT1,

Hi,:) I have the Celebrity link on my favorite key and I check each

week. They are promotions but not only for Travel Agents. If I find

something on the link? I call Celebrity and book directly with them.

Canada & New England Fall Foliage Cruises

Single Supplement Rate Reduced

For A Limited Time from 80% to 20%.

Solo Travelers don't miss this amazing opportunity to set sail on our Fall Foliage cruises. From our departure ports of New York City and Quebec City you will discover the colonial history of the New England coast. Experience the French charm of Quebec. Explore the quaint shops and beauty of Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia and so much more.

Canada/New England

7 Night Cruises

[/url]

Special Fares starting from $718.80*pp

| New York to Quebec

Ports of Call: New York, Halifax, Sydney, Charlottetown, Quebec

Canada & New England Fall Foliage Cruises

Single Supplement Rate Reduced

For A Limited Time from 80% to 20%.

Solo Travelers don't miss this amazing opportunity to set sail on our Fall Foliage cruises. From our departure ports of New York City and Quebec City you will discover the colonial history of the New England coast. Experience the French charm of Quebec. Explore the quaint shops and beauty of Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia and so much more.

Canada/New England

7 Night Cruises

Special Fares starting from $718.80*pp

Oct. 8, 2011-MSC Poesia | New York to Quebec

Ports of Call: New York, Halifax, Sydney, Charlottetown, Quebec

http://www.msccruisesusa.com/us_en/Cruise-Departures/Cruise-Details-MSC-Poesia-Rates.aspx?cruise_id=PO111022NN&ship_code=PO

I believe that should be the last cruise for Egon who has been on the ship for a year at that point. He's going home to Canada.

Anyone finding good solo deals out there for February - April of 2012?

Hi Pat, hope you are doing well:) too early for deals this far out.

I just booked Summit to Bermuda over Labor Day:D I emailed you

after Loretta emailed me.....it must have gotten lost in cyberspace:eek:

Hi Pat, hope you are doing well:) too early for deals this far out.

I just booked Summit to Bermuda over Labor Day:D I emailed you

after Loretta emailed me.....it must have gotten lost in cyberspace:eek:

Hi Lois. Great to hear from you! I never received the email unless it went into my spam folder. :confused: I always make a point to respond to any personal emails. Try again. I've got my TA coming up in Oct, so was starting to look at 2012. Thanks for responding!

Hi Lois. Great to hear from you! I never received the email unless it went into my spam folder. :confused: I always make a point to respond to any personal emails. Try again. I've got my TA coming up in Oct, so was starting to look at 2012. Thanks for responding!

Hi Pat, will do:D:):D...sometimes as wonderful as the modern age is?

Seems email still gets lost LOL

Edited by Lois R

taznremmy----I think I posted this a while ago when I booked; Voyager of the Seas TA, New Orleans to Barcelona on April 14. PR room and $50 credit for $1047 including all taxes. Insur. extra Better than staying home!;)

taznremmy----I think I posted this a while ago when I booked; Voyager of the Seas TA, New Orleans to Barcelona on April 14. PR room and $50 credit for $1047 including all taxes. Insur. extra Better than staying home!;)

Suz8483: Thanks! That is a good price especially for a PR room. I'm doing a TA Barcelona to Galveston this Oct. on the Carnival Magic, and another one Rome to Galveston in Nov. 2012 on Mariner of the Seas. That one (RCCL) has a great price on it - I'm doing an inside room, as a solo for $788 for 16 nights. Thanks for the thought, but I don't think I'll be up for a third TA in 12 months.;)

Taznremmy-----I do love my TA's; have been known to do 3 in a year. Doing 2 this year including Ruby Princess in Oct (expensive), the Voyager in April as I mentioned and we will be together on Nov. 2012's Mariner of the Seas. You got the better deal as I'm paying $933.32 with $50 credit and taxes & insur. included.

Happy anyway. Happy sailing. Susie

Taznremmy-----I do love my TA's; have been known to do 3 in a year. Doing 2 this year including Ruby Princess in Oct (expensive), the Voyager in April as I mentioned and we will be together on Nov. 2012's Mariner of the Seas. You got the better deal as I'm paying $933.32 with $50 credit and taxes & insur. included.

Happy anyway. Happy sailing. Susie

Susie - we probably have the same rate. Mine didn't include taxes or insurance. I also have OBC. Can't stay home for that price!:D

I look forward to meeting you. Pat