Captain's Circle benefits?

denmarks

In our experience, there really isn't much in the way of benefits. You may get a past cruisers discount on new bookings, but that's iffy and it's about all I've ever seen. If anybody out there knows of some benefits I've been missing, I'd sure like to hear about them! :)

You really need to get to AT LEAST Platinum before you have any noticeable benefits as a past passengers on Princess. Elite status is where the benefits really kick in, but those don't begin until your 16th cruise with Princess, I'm afraid. Gold status just means you have cruised with Princess before, at least once.

I agree with the others. The only real benefit offered by Gold Status is that you are one your way to achieve a higher level of status. I don't know what level my father-in-law has, but one of his perks is unlimited free internet. Now, that's worth it!

I agree with the others. The only real benefit offered by Gold Status is that you are one your way to achieve a higher level of status. I don't know what level my father-in-law has, but one of his perks is unlimited free internet. Now, that's worth it!

stephanie, Nope, unlimited internet for Captain Circles Platinum and Elite is not a thing of the past. They began limiting it a while back. You might want to check with your FIL to let him know if it's been some time since he cruised Princess.

Archived