9/30/08 LIVE from Carnival Miracle

Radio

MrsBlair2B, the wrap aft balcony cabins on deck 5 are a bit smaller and they are all one room, I believe. All other decks there are seperate rooms-sitting, vanity and bedroom. You'll still have an awesome cabin, tho and you'll probably spend all your time on the balcony anyway! Congrats on your upcoming wedding and happy planning! Radio, today was my lst day back at work and these pictures make me want to CRY! :( We never made it to SJ, so that is what the Capt. was talking about. 2nd sea day that shipped rocked back and forth like a giant hammock! :eek: Have a BLAST!

Thanks! I've just heard from a few people though that the aft wraparound suites on deck 5 are smaller and different for some reason... Not sure why, but I still hope it's nice! I'm sure the best part will be having that huge balcony though... Can't beat that!

Oh - and Congratulations to you!!!

As you saw in the video, the Deck 5 AFT wraparound balcony suites do not have a separate bedroom & living room area

Frank

MrsBlair2B:

Here is a youtube link for Stateroom #5266. It is from the Carnival Spirit, which is the sister ship to the Carnival Miracle. The layout is exact.

ENJOY your HONEYMOON :D

Frank

I thought the Legend was the sister ship?

Thank you so much Radio for the pictures!!

I think that the Miracle is now going to be my favorite ship I absolutely love the atrium picture because I love classic artwork. I hope you and Mrs. Radio have a super dopper awesome cruise. I follow in 43 days yeah:D :D

Pam

Hello everyone. . .Thanks to all of the nice comments.

I just wanted to make a quick post to show our position as of 7PM.

More tomorrow :)

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MAP4.JPG

I thought the Legend was the sister ship?

There are 4 Spirit Class Ships. Legend, Miracle, Pride & Spirit. All are considered sister ships, as they have the exact same layout. The only difference is the decor theme. Hope that helps :)

Thanks Radio, the pictures are really helping me understand where things are, I am cruising for the first time in an aft cabin on the empress deck, if you get a chance could you show the view down from the lido deck to the empress deck..love this it's like a mini cruise..I was really really nervous now I'm feeling a bit better..thanks..

Here are a few more pics. . .

We are speeding towards San Juan. . . We should be there by 3PM Wednesday

W22.JPG

Oooops. . . the caption should read

We should be in San Juan by 3PM on FRIDAY ! :o

I need to have some stronger coffee. . . I know there is a starbucks in San Juan.;)

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Radio, PLEASE let me know how the ports are, especially in San Juan because of the time you get in to that port. Let us know if there are things to do at that port. I want to take my wife on the Miracle so we can hit San Juan. ENJOY THIS CRUISE !

Radio, thanks so much for this "Live from....". We cruised on this wonderful ship, same itinerary, this past May and I'm loving re-living it. When you're in San Juan...if you're so inclined...take Mrs. Radio to an absolutely fantastic dinner at the Parrot Club in Old San Juan. They start serving at 6 & fill up fast! You won't regret it...the ambiance is old world elegant latin & the food is authentic Puerto Rican/Caribbean & is sooooo good!

I'm hoping you & Mrs.Radio continue to have a fabulous cruise.

Radio, how very generous to spend your vacation time blogging your cruise live for us CC'ers. Thank you so much. The pics are awesome!

What cabin are you in? We are in 4232 in November. Looking forward to the aft view, but I am a little concerned about the extra motion. How are you finding the motion in your cabin?

Great job. My friend who I have done 16 cruises with you is on board.He missed you in the cruisecritic get together yesterday. Georgeny(old mining company cruise guide) is looking for you on board. He is in an aft suite 4237 please call his suite to meet up with him.

There are 4 Spirit Class Ships. Legend, Miracle, Pride & Spirit. All are considered sister ships, as they have the exact same layout. The only difference is the decor theme. Hope that helps :)

THanks!!!

You are quite right! I didnt realize there were 4 ships in that class

Cool!

Radio, how very generous to spend your vacation time blogging your cruise live for us CC'ers. Thank you so much. The pics are awesome!

What cabin are you in? We are in 4232 in November. Looking forward to the aft view, but I am a little concerned about the extra motion. How are you finding the motion in your cabin?

We were in cabin 4125 on the Sept 14th sailing.......not a lot of motion, just a slight side to side rock......slept like a baby. the best sleep I have had in a long time.

We went up to the 7th deck to do some laundry and the sway was much more noticable up there. would not have liked to stay that high up.

I thought I was happy to be home. 8 days was a bit too long for us. but now reading all the reviews, I want to go again.

Looking at a 5 day Bahama cruise out of Jacksonville for next summer.

dondon

foxboro ma

Archived