Is it possible to book a specific room?

NoobCroozer

Hi,

Is it possible while booking online yourself without a TA to request and be granted a specific cabin on a ship? Or is it always a luck of the draw (within a given category I mean). If its not possible without a TA, how about WITH a TA.

Thanks!

You can call 1-888-CARNIVAL and book a specific cabin,. They can also tell you which cabins are available at any given time.

I've always found ringing Carnival direct is the easiest way.

We always choose our room rather than book a "guarantee" because we don't like surprises.

We like to be as close to mid ship as possible and we like to make sure there are always rooms above and below us so we can be sure we don't wind up under the disco or under the pool deck.

We book directly through Carnival and because we are Past Guest have always gotten a great deal with prices usually than lower than the website.

Happy Sailing!!

You can also book a specific cabin on the Carnival website as long as it's in the drop down list they show you. You used to be able to manually enter a specific cabin and see if it was available or not. They took that ability away with the most recent web redesign a month or two ago. :( So now it would seem if you don't see a specific cabin you want in the drop down, you'll have to call to book.

You can request a specific Category and Room on-line (but the online only gives you a choice of 10 rooms, I claim the current 10 "worst rooms"), or via the PVP or TA - both of whom can see all the available rooms and should be able to help you select the best fit room for you out of those available. The other option is to book a Guarantee room in a specific category - where you will eventually be assigned a room in that Category or better, some where on the ship, sometime as late as check-in. ken

Well, I may be in the minority, but I usually take the guarantee because I always get an upgrade. As long as I'm on the ship - I'm good! :p

Hi,

Is it possible while booking online yourself without a TA to request and be granted a specific cabin on a ship? Or is it always a luck of the draw (within a given category I mean). If its not possible without a TA, how about WITH a TA.

Thanks!

we've always chosen our rooms to be sure they are side by side. just book a specific room, not a guarantee. the website will give you a list of room numbers, or you can call carnival & have their people tell you what is available.

I have used a PVP the last two cruises and have been very happy with the results. But, if you want a specific cabin, the earlier you book, the better. We booked our April 8C aft (now 8G) last December just to be sure we got exactly what we wanted. Mind you, we initially paid more, hoping the price would go down a bit before we go.

Archived