LIVE LIVE LIVE from the MARINER with MERION MOM for 53 DAYS!!!

Merion_Mom

Mary, IMHO, there were two mistakes that sealed the fate of the Cardinals.

1) Losing the ball right before a touchdown score. (This was pathetic!)

2) Mismanaging the time clock on the last touchdown play of the Cardinals. (also pathetic)

All in all a good game, but the commercials were lack-luster except for just a few.

The worst part of Super Bowl was watching the quarterback on the Steelers make a comment that rendered him a very bad sport in front of millions of people. :o:(

Oh yeah, back to "Going Around the Horn" and your regular scheduled programming!

What comment???

Had a great day in Satiago........visited a wonderful winery......am with George, Sue and Dave. They flew overnight.......and I got in yesterday, and had a good nights rest.

I´m sure that I will be filled in tomorrow on everything happening. I´m shooting for 5PM at the Lotus Lounge!! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Wrona...............consider the deed done!

Weather here is beautiful. Bad news is that closest bar with the Super Bowl is 20 minutes via cab............so will watch what I can in my room.

Seems no one here in Chile could care less about our football games.

I´ll post with Carol.............soon!!

Rick

They care about football, just not our kind. :D

Sorry about the Cardinals. I was actually rooting for them.

jc

Mary, IMHO, there were two mistakes that sealed the fate of the Cardinals.

1) Losing the ball right before a touchdown score. (This was pathetic!)

2) Mismanaging the time clock on the last touchdown play of the Cardinals. (also pathetic)

All in all a good game, but the commercials were lack-luster except for just a few.

The worst part of Super Bowl was watching the quarterback on the Steelers make a comment that rendered him a very bad sport in front of millions of people. :o:(

Oh yeah, back to "Going Around the Horn" and your regular scheduled programming!

Celia,

The superbowl post involved sports and math. It was me.

I agree the play before the half was game deciding. Not sure I agree with your criticism of the Cards clock management. Sometimes you gotta take what they give you. It is too bad they left that much time on the clock, but the D had held Pittsburgh the whole half. They should have been able to do it one more time. But hey, I like both teams so I am not too disappointed. [i must have missed Roth'ers comment -- didn't hear anything real questionable].

Dennis

Mary, I love football! One of the things Don Shula did so well for the Dolphins was manage the clock. Their last touchdown was way too fast.;) They had several first downs, so they could easily have taken a little more time. As for the comment, something to the effect about the "offensive line, looks who's laughing now." Just not a good comment when you're in the limelight.

Did you see all the commercials? Which one did you like the best?:D

I never noticed that!

Now what does "Automatically parse links in text" mean?

As long as the box is checked, any links in your post will be active/live meaning that when you click on it, it will take you somewhere.

If you uncheck that box, the link will simply show up as plain text. :)

OK so some folks enjoy reading what ships others have been on or will soon be on, and others don't. I have heard that if you do not like the idea of long signature that you can turn it off so that you don't have to see it. If you click on User CP you can then go and edit your preferences. Isn't that great? This way everyone is happy. ;)

Just a suggestion. :)

Annieeee

Nancy, your signature is REALLY long...if you are posting to a thread for the 2nd, 3rd, 25th time can you please scroll down and remove the check on the "Show your Signature" box?

Carol (Merion_Mom) does it ;):p

###

Are you jealous because she has so many wonderful cruises booked????:confused:

Archived