Cruise Critic, Bloggers, John Heald and the Carnival Fantasy!!!

*Mach*

Can we just rent one of the lasers, think of all the fun we could have with the chair hogs and rude people at the buffet.

A laser wouldnt get their attention. Now if they would allow paint ball guns, it would be a different story.

Dave

Hi Everyone...I have loved reading about your trip on the Fantasy...we are going on her for the 3rd time in Aug. Does the Fantasy have open seating dining yet and if so what was your experience?

Thanks....

I give 2 thumbs down...and 2 big toes...to the open seating that we had. I agree with the points that Uncle Doug made. It was too much stress to try and get the same table so everyone could fit and to have the same wait staff.

Then there was also the incident of one extremely rude woman, on the last night, yelling at us for where we sat. She should have just continued with her liquid dinner.... :mad:

Well at first, I thought this was rude but afterwards the lady who had a few too many came and apologized...

We had ordered a bottle of wine for our table...when the wine steward brought it to us she ran over to our table and yelled hey, that's my bottle of wine...we said, no , we had ordered this and paid for it. She did come back and apologize...actually she was pretty nice, just a few too many....

Well at first, I thought this was rude but afterwards the lady who had a few too many came and apologized...

We had ordered a bottle of wine for our table...when the wine steward brought it to us she ran over to our table and yelled hey, that's my bottle of wine...we said, no , we had ordered this and paid for it. She did come back and apologize...actually she was pretty nice, just a few too many....

Maybe she apologized to you but she didn't to us and I didn't find a thing nice about her. If alcohol does that then she should leave off some of it. We were not rude to her and 1/2 of the table was the correct group and she was rude to them. To me having to much to drink is not justification for being rude.But on a lighter note I really enjoyed the dinners.Only gained 4 pounds which I lost back in just a couple of days so did ok. I have never been one for sweets but for some reason I enjoyed the desserts this time. I even liked the creme brulette (however it is spelled)!

Dave who will be the CD on the Fantasy this September I rebooked it with my Grand and Daughter? Can't wait I really enjoyed sailing with the group!

Mach I too would like to thank you and I could care less about the strawberries and champagne. You are a wonderful leader and again Thanks for all you did I would love to be able to sail with you again!

---------------

Ruth

Dave who will be the CD on the Fantasy this September I rebooked it with my Grand and Daughter? Can't wait I really enjoyed sailing with the group!

Ruth

The CD schedule only goes through April. Risa Barnes should be on vacation by then so it will be one of the fill-in CD's.

Dave

Maybe she apologized to you but she didn't to us and I didn't find a thing nice about her. If alcohol does that then she should leave off some of it. We were not rude to her and 1/2 of the table was the correct group and she was rude to them. To me having to much to drink is not justification for being rude.But on a lighter note I really enjoyed the dinners.Only gained 4 pounds which I lost back in just a couple of days so did ok. I have never been one for sweets but for some reason I enjoyed the desserts this time. I even liked the creme brulette (however it is spelled)!

---------------

Ruth

Our incident was separate from that one....maybe we can put them all at the same table next time. Would make for an interesting dinner. :eek:

Hey everyone.....

Ann and I have finally gone through OVER 750 photos of the cruise and decided upon 175 of the highlights of the pre-cruise (Beacon of Hope Day) as well as the cruise itself!

To view the photos click or copy & paste the following address.

http://gallery.me.com/earthlight920#100326

Please feel free to upload any photos you want with this address!

earthlight920-n135@post.me.com

If you have any 'special' requests, don't hesitate to contact us / me on *****@gmail.com

Hope you like the photos......any comments welcome!!!

Best regards,

Hey everyone.....

Ann and I have finally gone through OVER 750 photos of the cruise and decided upon 175 of the highlights of the pre-cruise (Beacon of Hope Day) as well as the cruise itself!

If you have any 'special' requests, don't hesitate to contact us / me on *****@gmail.com

Best regards,

Couldn't sleep, decided to check out the thread, and found your post!! Awesome pictures! I loved seeing what crazy hats you were wearing everyday on the cruise!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Hey everyone.....

Best regards,

Great pictures! Great memories. Thanks so much for posting!! Sure hope we get to sail with you again one day!

Hey everyone.....

Best regards,

Great photos Norman. I think I like your photos more than the ones I took. We have been wanting to take a trip "down under" with possibly a cruise of OZ and NZ while we are there. Have you done and of those cruises? What part of OZ do you live. We have been looking at this trip for several years but the current economey put a halt to any time soon.

I may email you as we are still looking for a photo of us on Mardi Gras night. I forgot to take a picture of Donna so I am in the dog house. I thought with all the pictures you were taking that night in the piano bar we might show up in one.

I don't think we actually got a chance to meet on the bloggers cruise but you look like it would be a blast to cruise with.

Great pictures Norman hope to get to cruise with you again.:)

Hey everyone.....

Best regards,

to everyone for your comments!

Was a pleasure taking the photos......

John H also has seen them and thought they were FANTASTIC!! All the press on board the ship have received a copy and some will use them in their blogs / forums / web-sites!

Hope to see you all on a ship again soon!

Best regards,

to everyone for your comments!

Was a pleasure taking the photos......

John H also has seen them and thought they were FANTASTIC!! All the press on board the ship have received a copy and some will use them in their blogs / forums / web-sites!

Hope to see you all on a ship again soon!

Best regards,

There is a hilarious pic of my daughter, her bf and my bf after the balloon contest.

Would love the sites of the blogs forums and websites where pics will be posted.

Good Morning Krewe! Just wanted to pass along that the fuel surcharge posted to my card yesterday. Looks like they sent it through on the 23rd but it didn't post until then.

Hopefully everyone else has gotten theirs and if not, it's definitely on its way!

Good Morning Krewe! Just wanted to pass along that the fuel surcharge posted to my card yesterday. Looks like they sent it through on the 23rd but it didn't post until then.

Hopefully everyone else has gotten theirs and if not, it's definitely on its way!

Mine has also posted as of the 25th.

I also called Carnival about the welcome back guest program if booking a new cruise within 60 days of your prior cruise. I got the $50 OBC for my June 1 cruise.

Now if the company doctor would just release me to go back to work I could be earning some more cruise money. He wants me to be on light duty for 2 more months. Of course my job site does not have light duty so it means 2 more months of half pay.

Yes, ours finally posted yesterday as well.

Still waiting for our check from the group TA we used to book the four day following bloggers. Carnival is making her refund the fuel surcharge to everyone since some paid by check.:rolleyes: Looks like they will find the most complicated way to achieve the simplest task.

Got mine too. Since Ruth & I already booked a Sept. cruise on Fantasy (super price) it will go right back into the travel pot.

People are already on the roll call for the Dream December 3 cruise but I don't know if any are really bloggers except Linda and I. Should we start a Bloggers site? Maybe there is one and I haven't found it. Mach, what do you think?

Penny

Archived