Cruise Critic, Bloggers, John Heald and the Carnival Fantasy!!!

*Mach*

Hey Lambie! Remember this?

I haven't been here for a bit... OH MY!!! HEAVENS!!! LOVE IT!!! The wearing of the bucket... BUT I STILL WON, DIDN'T I?????????? Earned the 24 carat gold, plastic, Ship on a Stick!!!

And now it sits proudly in my office on my credenza!!! Right next to my Bobblehead John!!!!

I saw those antics.:)

That's our Lambie!!! :D

I never miss a bit of FUN FUN FUN!!! And this whole cruise was the tops!!!!!

GOOD MORNING!!! I haven't posted my link for photos... sorry!!

There are LOTS!!! But I'll bet you'll find yourself in there!!!

http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/lambies/bloggers%20fantasy/

I'm sorry there are so many... but I had folks asking me to be sure to post the photo I took... one after another... so... they are almost all there... I know many didn't have cameras, so I hope this gives you some memories...

They are in order, so that should help if you need to skip some...

Hi Everyone...I have loved reading about your trip on the Fantasy...we are going on her for the 3rd time in Aug. Does the Fantasy have open seating dining yet and if so what was your experience?

Thanks....

I've been on a few times but never with open seating (except the Bloggers, which I didn't like). I think Carnival will stick with assigned tables.

Hello you wonderful Krewe!!

I got my fuel surcharge money back, as well...

For those of you interested, I asked John about the Carnival Funday cruise in a box thingy that he told us about on the Fantasy. It seems as though many of us applied but very few (Floatie...) of us have heard back.

He told me that he had just asked the exact same question and was awaiting an answer.

He did assure me, however, that all Bloggers (or Bloogers for those of us at Juan's Mexican Fiesta...) would be able to participate!!

Have a great weekend, y'all!!!

:D

For those of you interested, I asked John about the Carnival Funday cruise in a box thingy that he told us about on the Fantasy. It seems as though many of us applied but very few (Floatie...) of us have heard back.

He told me that he had just asked the exact same question and was awaiting an answer.

He did assure me, however, that all Bloggers (or Bloogers for those of us at Juan's Mexican Fiesta...) would be able to participate!!

Have a great weekend, y'all!!!

:D

On the website when you applied, it tells you that notifications will be made on March 11th as to whom would be seleted.

Dave

Evening Bloogers, oops, I mean Bloggers,

Lambie, thanks for the photos. It is fun to keep looking at time.

Has anyone seen anything about purchasing the DVDs yet? I keep watching but am afraid I have missed it.

Have a great weekend everyone. They have been predicting snow for Sunday. I need another cruise to warm weather.

Good morning Krewe......I haven't checked in here in awhile....its's been busy.

We did get our fuel refund posted to our cc. I have also applied to host a Carnival House Party......can't wait, can't wait.....

We dropped our Conquest cruise for September...........I'm sorry. BUT we booked a B2B on Ecstasy for Halloween and saved $500.

Lambie.....loved the pictures!

Stitch.....do you have the new house all unpacked?

Good morning Krewe......I haven't checked in here in awhile....its's been busy.

We did get our fuel refund posted to our cc. I have also applied to host a Carnival House Party......can't wait, can't wait.....

We dropped our Conquest cruise for September...........I'm sorry. BUT we booked a B2B on Ecstasy for Halloween and saved $500.

Lambie.....loved the pictures!

Stitch.....do you have the new house all unpacked?

This makes me very sad. :( I'm going to pout about it!

No, not all unpacked yet, but I am getting there. It is starting to feel like home!

hey gang how is everyone?

lambie great pictures boy did i need that, just got out of hospital (again) been there since monday for 6 days. We are ok, very weak caught another infection in chest/lungs and filled up with water.

Norman thanks for the call and enjoy the jewel, nice 9 nights have fun

Lambie!

Thanks for sharing with everyone!!!

By the way.....Ann and I just booked another cruise on Norwegian Jewel (9 nights to Southern Caribbean) for under $60.00 a day p/p!!! Great way to finish off the month of March!!:cool:

Regards Fellow Bloggers!!

Norman,

I want to know if i can trade you a Pink night gown for a hat ? Or should i just put it on eBay ?

K

lambie great pictures boy did i need that, just got out of hospital (again) been there since monday for 6 days. We are ok, very weak caught another infection in chest/lungs and filled up with water.

Hope you are doing better now!!! You need to get your strength back so you can come on the Dream with us!!

Hey Robert, very happy to read this and know you are home!!!:D

WOOHOO Linda!! How are you doing??? Great to see ya!!:D

Doing well .... it will be one week tomorrow since the surgery and things are progessing normally!! Thanks for asking!!! Wish I had a cruise booked sooner than Dec 2009.

Speaking of getting better - did you have your little fix up? Hope all went well since you are sailing with us on the Dream!!!

Penny

Yes, those pesky gall stones are GONE!!!

Although now I look like a pin cushion!!!

Anyone care for a game of connect the dots!!! LOL

Archived