Cruise Critic, Bloggers, John Heald and the Carnival Fantasy!!!

*Mach*

• Administrators
Mach, have you heard anything from Johna about the refund on the fuel fee?

Hello:

I spoke to Johna earlier to day and she informed me that your Fuel Surcharges should have been refunded to your credit cards.

Laura

Hello:

I spoke to Johna earlier to day and she informed me that your Fuel Surcharges should have been refunded to your credit cards.

Laura

Yep!! That's the case!!

I asked Johna about this a week or so about the cruise and mentioned it on the Blogger's thread...

One of the other groups got checks because most of them paid by check. The monies went back to the TA who cut the checks to the folks...

Hello:

Laura

I check my CC online before posting the question and it still has not posted. The S&S posted the next day. Would the refund be coming directly from Carnival or be routed through our group TA? As we booked through CruCon would they (Johna) need to follow up for those who did not receive the refund? Is some one can send me Johna's email to cdgandy@aol dot com I can send her a note with my booking number.

I check my CC online before posting the question and it still has not posted. The S&S posted the next day. Would the refund be coming directly from Carnival or be routed through our group TA? As we booked through CruCon would they (Johna) need to follow up for those who did not receive the refund? Is some one can send me Johna's email to cdgandy@aol dot com I can send her a note with my booking number.

The credit will come from Carnival. It could take several weeks.

If you want her address you can email me but I don't think she can tell you anything more than I just did...

How cool is that?! Ashlie is adorable and it was a pleasure to spend time with her and her mom, too!!!

Thanks Stitch. I sure hope you are doing ok. I couldn't help but notice you looked a little sad at times. Mach....you better be taking care of her:) Sometimes all it takes is a big hug and a good ear.

I've copied the EXACT post I left on KREWE thread...

GOOD MORNING BAYOU BLOGGIN' KREWE!!!

Here are a few tidbits as I upload more:

Here's a gang of us who ate breakfast at Cafe Du McD's... we had Eggs Benedict a la McMuffin!!!

nolafantasy005.jpg

This is the view that started my excitment... I rolled down the window in the Taxi and started HOLLERING and HOOTING and WOO HOOing... If you heard that noise... It was Lambie seeing the Fantasy!!!

nolafantasy010.jpg

Waiting to board...

nolafantasy016.jpg

Drinks in hand, ready to get this cruise MOVING!!!! Just a sampling of the KREWE LADIES!!!!!!!

nolafantasy032.jpg

Now... I apologize... I think I was celebrating a bit hearty... and the camera got a few drops of something on it... But I think this is the best one, with the least amount of blurrrrrr...

nolafantasy042.jpg

Then on the next day... afternoon... I Had cleaned the camera and we had changed to new clothes!!!!

BloggersSundayAM046.jpg

There are MORE!! I just have a few from NOLA to add and I'll get more posted here and then copy to the Sticky thread!!!

I posted to CRAZIES a few too!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showp...stcount=175622

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showp...stcount=175609

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showp...stcount=175607

A few more...

Dave's gang in Merida... I'm taking the photo...

MeridawithDave086.jpg

Just where did Dave leave Michelle??? Hummmmmmm...

nightgownsgalore002.jpg

Cindy's ready for the PJ Party!!!

nightgownsgalore027.jpg

Fatima... PHAT-TEAM-MA... just couldn't keep "her" hands of Al !!!!!!

nightgownsgalore124.jpg

And the rest of the "ladies" couldn't either...

nightgownsgalore155.jpg

It was a hard decision... There was a line-up of "beauties..." Don't miss our Lady in Red... Dave... right there in the center!!!! And then, of course... our "Host"

nightgownsgalore159.jpg

a few more...

dave's gang in merida... I'm taking the photo...

meridawithdave086.jpg

just where did dave leave michelle??? Hummmmmmm...

nightgownsgalore002.jpg

cindy's ready for the pj party!!!

nightgownsgalore027.jpg

fatima... Phat-team-ma... Just couldn't keep "her" hands of al !!!!!!

nightgownsgalore124.jpg

and the rest of the "ladies" couldn't either...

nightgownsgalore155.jpg

it was a hard decision... There was a line-up of "beauties..." don't miss our lady in red... Dave... Right there in the center!!!! And then, of course... Our "host"

nightgownsgalore159.jpg

loved the pics!!!

Thanks Stitch. I sure hope you are doing ok. I couldn't help but notice you looked a little sad at times. Mach....you better be taking care of her:) Sometimes all it takes is a big hug and a good ear.

Me? Looking sad? I had a couple of moments in there, but not too many. And a couple of folks gave me hugs and expressions of sympathy that brought a tear to my eye, but I'm doing okay. I keep expecting the reality of Mom being gone to hammer me, but so far I just haven't had the time to reflect on it. Thanks so much for the thought.

Not to worry, Mach takes exceptionally good care of me! :D;) What a lucky girl I am!

Have any of you received your fuel refund yet? I just got my credit card statement and its not on there.......charges for my S&S are though!

Mach said yesterday it could take a couple of weeks.

Mach I promise I will not ask again for at least two weeks.

Mach said yesterday it could take a couple of weeks.

Mach I promise I will not ask again for at least two weeks.

It would have been so much simplier if they would have left it as an OBC. Plus they could have made more money since it would have been used on products bought at retail.

Dave

I've copied the EXACT post I left on KREWE thread...

GOOD MORNING BAYOU BLOGGIN' KREWE!!!

Here are a few tidbits as I upload more:

Here's a gang of us who ate breakfast at Cafe Du McD's... we had Eggs Benedict a la McMuffin!!!

nolafantasy005.jpg

This is the view that started my excitment... I rolled down the window in the Taxi and started HOLLERING and HOOTING and WOO HOOing... If you heard that noise... It was Lambie seeing the Fantasy!!!

nolafantasy010.jpg

Waiting to board...

nolafantasy016.jpg

Drinks in hand, ready to get this cruise MOVING!!!! Just a sampling of the KREWE LADIES!!!!!!!

nolafantasy032.jpg

Now... I apologize... I think I was celebrating a bit hearty... and the camera got a few drops of something on it... But I think this is the best one, with the least amount of blurrrrrr...

nolafantasy042.jpg

Then on the next day... afternoon... I Had cleaned the camera and we had changed to new clothes!!!!

BloggersSundayAM046.jpg

There are MORE!! I just have a few from NOLA to add and I'll get more posted here and then copy to the Sticky thread!!!

I posted to CRAZIES a few too!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showp...stcount=175622

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showp...stcount=175609

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showp...stcount=175607

Lambie!!! Please send me these pics....It won't let me copy and save them!!! Or a link to your photobucket??? Pretty Please!

I tried searching but couldn't find anything concrete. Will there be a 2010 bloggers cruise? Was it announced on the ship?

I would think there would be a 2010 bloggers cruise but no date was set. All have been very successful. With two being late in the year 2009 (almost back to back) I don't know how early in the year it would be. That would certainly be a good question for John Heald.

Archived