Junior Suite Tub

SAAdds1

Why wouldn't you be able to shower in the JS bath tub? Are you worried about the ships motion tossing you out or did you think that it didn't have a shower head?

As mentioned, there's not problem taking a shower in a JS cabins bathtub.

Sure you can...smaller tub that you might be used to, but remember to watch your balance if you take one while the ship is moving more than usual. I try and shower when the seas are calm so I don't fall over...maybe that's just from too many mojitos! :)

If you dont shower in the tub then where would you shower??

JK- The only prob I have had with showering in the JS tubs and even some regular showers is that I have to bend my knees so my knuckles dont hit the ceiling. I am only 6ft, so I dont know what really tall people do, I guess sit on their knees.

The only prob I have had with showering in the JS tubs and even some regular showers is that I have to bend my knees so my knuckles dont hit the ceiling. I am only 6ft, so I dont know what really tall people do, I guess sit on their knees.
The ceiling height is a problem! I'm 6 ft and hubby is 6 ft 3. We both have to duck down to shower.

Also, the "shower head" is usually one that is on a hose (detachable). So, if you want, you can still sit in the tub and hose-off your hair, etc. The only real problem with the whole scenario, is that we usually have wet swimsuits hanging on the retractable clothesline, while trying to bathe. Wet drops dripping on you while bathing and sitting in the tub.

The ceiling height is a problem! I'm 6 ft and hubby is 6 ft 3. We both have to duck down to shower.

I'm 6 ft as well....I know exactly what you are talking about. The one place to relax sometimes become a tight squeeze!

Also, the "shower head" is usually one that is on a hose (detachable). So, if you want, you can still sit in the tub and hose-off your hair, etc. The only real problem with the whole scenario, is that we usually have wet swimsuits hanging on the retractable clothesline, while trying to bathe. Wet drops dripping on you while bathing and sitting in the tub.

I always toss our bathing suits over the loungers and chairs on the balcony making sure to take them in before sailaway. I have even packed clothespins to anchor them down when I know I will be wearing more than one suit a day.

Archived