Now on the Maasdam's 14-day Caribbean!

Golden Cat

I have read your other daily logs and will be especially looking forward to this one. We have 28 days booked on the MS Maasdam this year. Both repositions to Canada May & Oct.

Matter of fact, went out to get the newspaper this morning and our Doc's for the May 8 repositioning cruise were laying at our front door and had been there overnight!! We are having a half awake Doc Dance!

Thanks so much for posting a link here at CC. I have read your last Maasdam journal, and also checked out your trip on the Spirit last year:) Enjoy all the information and the pictures:)

Looked at your blog - looks like you are having a wonderful time - I am sooo jealous.

We will be on the Maasdam/New England cruise in October. I see your stateroom is an outside room. What category? We have a D booked for our cruise (didn't figure we should spend the extra for a balcony on a cooler weather cruise) but we have never stayed in anything other than a balcony room and just wondered about the room.

Hope your cruise is GREAT!! :)

Yesterdays (Saturday's log) just got posted at http://pcaldwell5.tripod.com/march_14.htm.

As for our cabin, we're in 846 - on A Deck (Deck 4) all the way in the stern on the port side. We weren't sure what to expect being that low and far back, but we' like it. Much better than being all the way forward like we were last time we were on the Maasdam!

What a great report - I am really enjoying your cruise, almost like I'm traveling with you .... almost LOL :D!

Thanks for the info on the stateroom - your room looks great! Have you noticed any improvements since drydock?

Vickie

Just home from the hospital, but did this same cruise last November. You have made my recovery MUCH easier as I read your amazing minute by minute report, I am redoing this cruise in my head! Thank You

I'm really enjoying your blog! I sailed on her in late October and loved every moment of my cruise!!

I wish that I was on her right now instead of at work. Oh well, I have to wait until April 2010 before I step foot on my fave ship!

Happy sailing!!

What a great story!!! I am anxious to read the rest... wonder if you "ever sleep"???? :p

We'll be on the Maasdam for the May repositioning Ft Lauderdale-Montreal! The docs have arrived and it's difficult not to start packing so soon.

Thanx for the great posts...I'm waiting for today's details!!!!

Archived