Just Back From 11/13/04 Galaxy Panama Canal

excitedofharpenden

Returned on Saturday from our Galaxy Panama Canal cruise and I am still getting over the jet lag from a nightmare journey home (not the fault of Celebrity I hasten to add).

The cruise was wonderful. We had a great time meeting our Cruise Critic friends and dinner tablemates and particularly enjoyed our day in Costa Rica with the gang, with Oscar Brown as our guide. What fun we had........:)

Galaxy was as I remembered her from last year. Warm and welcoming. The crew and staff on board were the best. Always smiling. Always friendly. Always willing to help. Galaxy seems a very happy ship. Food was excellent and did I pig out on desserts! Oh boy!

Once I am a little less tired I will do a fuller review, but those waiting to do this cruise are in for a treat.

Phil

enjoyed our day in Costa Rica with the gang, with Oscar Brown as our guide. What fun we had........:) Phil

glad to read you had a great time -- we are on the galaxy in march-

can you give me any details re oscar brown ---does he have a web site or email address- how did you hear about time ---what did he take you to see--costs??

thanks

Welcome back, Phil: I'm so glad your cruise was wonderful (sorry about the trip home; not sure I'd have stayed on that plane; I'm a wuss when it comes to flying; glad you made it home safely). Can't wait to read your review!

Carol

Archived