Any Guerlain fans?

We talk about Chanel a lot, just wondered if there are any Guerlain fans out there? I seem to be buying them a lot lately, Kiss Kiss glosses and lipsticks, eye cream, Shalimar, eye shadow, my list grows ;) Really starting to like their skincare too.

I like many Guerlain products:

In fragrance, I like Cruel Gardenia, Mistouko, Shalimar and Little Black dress.

In skin care, I like their Orchid Imperiele eye cream.

I like their new lipstick

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod43340026&eItemId=prod43340026&cmCat=search&searchType=MAIN&parentId=&icid=&rte=%252Fsearch.jhtml%253FNtt%253Dguerlain%2526_requestid%253D362%2526Ns%253DSELLABLE_DATE%25257c1%2526N%253D0

When ever I think of Shalimar I think of my mom ... she always wore it ... I have some that I keep just so I can close my eyes and smell it ... wonderful memories ... thanks I haven't sprayed any in awhile. Jan

Hi Jan, Shalimar and Emeraud (sp).....and my Mom was not

big into any fragrances....but I do remember those. Gosh,

that is an old memory.

IIn skin care, I like their Orchid Imperiele eye cream.

I'm currently using a couple of samples of their Orchid Imperiele cream, OMG, I love everything about it except the $445 cdn price tag, but it sure does work.

I'm currently using a couple of samples of their Orchid Imperiele cream, OMG, I love everything about it except the $445 cdn price tag, but it sure does work.

I knew it was pricey, but I didn't realize how pricey it was. I review skin care products, so I get them for free. Problem is having to buy the ones I get addicted to after I finish the jar! LOL!

I knew it was pricey, but I didn't realize how pricey it was. I review skin care products, so I get them for free. Problem is having to buy the ones I get addicted to after I finish the jar! LOL!

Boy, I envy you, but I don't ;) I'm bad enough with the samples I luckily receive, never mind being shipped them :)

Guerlain has two new scents coming out soon. They don't even have the bottles yet, but I'm getting lab samples. I'll let you know what I think of them, (& what their notes are) when I get them - probably sometime next week.

Boy, I envy you, but I don't ;) I'm bad enough with the samples I luckily receive, never mind being shipped them :)

LOL!! DH and I are moving next month and he says we need a separate van for my skin care products and fragrances!

I just discovered this thread today and am sitting here, smiling. I was in Dillards the other day at the Guerlain counter and bought the most amazing product...KissKiss LipLift. Lipstick has never stayed on for more than an hour, and if you use the drugstore products, you have to apply gunk every so often. this LipLift is basically a primer and I was shocked to see that at 5:00 PM my lipstick was still on from 1:00 PM. And my lips weren't dry. Just wanted to share my surprise!!!!

• 2 months later...
I just discovered this thread today and am sitting here, smiling. I was in Dillards the other day at the Guerlain counter and bought the most amazing product...KissKiss LipLift. Lipstick has never stayed on for more than an hour, and if you use the drugstore products, you have to apply gunk every so often. this LipLift is basically a primer and I was shocked to see that at 5:00 PM my lipstick was still on from 1:00 PM. And my lips weren't dry. Just wanted to share my surprise!!!!

Thanks for the tip on this Esther, I bought one and love it!! I really like how it makes my lips feel and how lipstick/gloss stays on.

Archived