Cruises postponed!!

I just recieved a phone call from P&O, they informed me that my cruise has been moved back 6-12 months!!! All travel agents have brocures to give out about what to do. The cruises arent cancelled, just pushed back. This sucks!!!

I was cruising 21st July on the Pacific Dawn, so I'm assuming alll cruises prior to that are being pushed back also

So disappointed!!!

God I hope its a joke!!! Then I will kill the person who called me.

They just said cruises were being put back 6-12 months, and to speak to T/A for further information.

I'm about to go meet brossy, who I'm cruising with so hopefully she might know more

God I hope its a joke!!! Then I will kill the person who called me.

They just said cruises were being put back 6-12 months, and to speak to T/A for further information.

I'm about to go meet brossy, who I'm cruising with so hopefully she might know more

hi bellyrox, i think someone may think its the 1st april over again, i dont think they would put them back or cancel them

why dont you ring your TA and ask them whats going on

rkmw

Sounds a bit SUS to me, sure PD will undergo a big treatment to get rid of any swine flu germs after arrival in Sydney on Monday , but one would think it should not take more than a week.

We've certainly heard nothing and we have one booked. I think the one cruising next Thursday would be the first to hear. I'd have to agree with others & say someone is playing a joke.

So I'm feeling pretty fooled right now, I just met up with Rose (brossy) who I'm cruising with and she hasnt heard anything, we're pretty sure now that someone's just playing a prank on me. So sorry if I made anyone worried at all about their cruise!! I jumped to conclusions too early, very sorry!!

But not as sorry as the person who rang me is going to be. As soon as I find out who it was.....

I'll leave that bit up to your imagination ;)

So I'm feeling pretty fooled right now, I just met up with Rose (brossy) who I'm cruising with and she hasnt heard anything, we're pretty sure now that someone's just playing a prank on me. So sorry if I made anyone worried at all about their cruise!! I jumped to conclusions too early, very sorry!!

But not as sorry as the person who rang me is going to be. As soon as I find out who it was.....

some how i think its not going to be a pretty sight

I jumped to conclusions too early, very sorry!!

No need for you to be sorry. As for the person that rang you.......well:rolleyes:........would like to be a fly on the wall for that one;)

hi,

i hate @#$## people that do that....not a nice joke,wonder how they got your number,if i hear anything i will let you know as we are going on the July 31st cruise..i think the cruise for the 2nd of June might get canceled due the the swine flu...i wonder if they will make us get jabs and take the pills to stop the spread....

cheers matt

hi,

i hate @#$## people that do that....not a nice joke,wonder how they got your number,if i hear anything i will let you know as we are going on the July 31st cruise..i think the cruise for the 2nd of June might get canceled due the the swine flu...i wonder if they will make us get jabs and take the pills to stop the spread....

cheers matt

Hi Matt,

It would have to have been a friend or relative of the OP.

You will probably have less chance of catching a common cold or noro on your cruise because everyone will be aware of good hygiene practices and the crew will be frantically disinfecting everything all the time.

Go on your cruise and have a fantastic time.:):):)

Evon.

Archived