Immunizations

These days, with all the crap the gov't is putting into immunizations (like mercury), I wouldn't suggest getting a shot for anything unless it's absolutely necessary. Even the shot for malaria is worse for you than the actual malaria. Immunizations for diseases are actually killing people.

But, this fall, you'll all be forced to get immunized when the manufactured "Swine" flu gets reintroduced into the population. This spring was a beta test of response to a pandemic...this fall will be the real thing. The "Swine" flu wasn't really a swine flu at all...it was genetically engineered in a lab and then released in Mexico.

So...don't get the shot...it's designed to kill you.

These days, with all the crap the gov't is putting into immunizations (like mercury), I wouldn't suggest getting a shot for anything unless it's absolutely necessary. Even the shot for malaria is worse for you than the actual malaria. Immunizations for diseases are actually killing people.

But, this fall, you'll all be forced to get immunized when the manufactured "Swine" flu gets reintroduced into the population. This spring was a beta test of response to a pandemic...this fall will be the real thing. The "Swine" flu wasn't really a swine flu at all...it was genetically engineered in a lab and then released in Mexico.

Sheesh, there is all sorts of wrong in this post.

Sounds like the probe went a little too deep during the experiment. :eek:

The government doesn't put mercury into immunizations. The pharmaceutical companies used to use a preservative called thimerosal.

Emphasis on the USED TO.

Mercury has been removed from virtually every vaccine used today. When it is used, it is in trace amounts.

No doctor that I know recommends a malaria vaccine.

Your nonsense about swine flu being genetically engineered in Mexico and then released doesn't even deserve a response.

Immunizations, does anyone know where to find out recommend immunizations for an area of the world? Interested in not just have to have, but the ones that might be good to have.

Thanks

Ginny

Ginny, where are you going?

For recommendations, for health reasons, the CDC website is the best source of information.

If you want to know if a particular country requires anything in order to enter, you must visit that country's embassy or consular website.

But if you want to know about a specific country, post its name. Maybe I or someone else knows the answer.

lolololololol...

(PS no one is going to FORCE anyone to get the swine flu vaccination.)

Ahhh I love conspiracy theorists...that evil, evil government!!

And you know this how?

Ginny, where are you going?

For recommendations, for health reasons, the CDC website is the best source of information.

If you want to know if a particular country requires anything in order to enter, you must visit that country's embassy or consular website.

But if you want to know about a specific country, post its name. Maybe I or someone else knows the answer.

I have several trips coming up is why I did not post the where to. I did go to the CDC website. That was a GREAT site for info. Now, to schedule shots.

Thanks to all.

Ginny

• 2 months later...
(PS no one is going to FORCE anyone to get the swine flu vaccination.)

Seriously, I did see an article on Yahoo today that said some states are planning to require swine flu vaccinations for health care workers. And other states are supposedly also considering. I am a health care worker so I found the article interesting. Of course I always get the regular flu shot so I may be "damaged" already.......

This video shows the controversy back in the 70's surrounding the shot:

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9mh9f

This article outlines some of the dangers associated with the shot:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/08/Another-Shocking-Warning-About-Swine-Flu-Vaccine.aspx

Perhaps people should read this too and then decide: http://www.hstoday.us/content/view/10131/149/

For those of us who will still continue with immunizations and flu shots, I have some information:

I had a long talk with the innoculation clinic nurse at my local Kaiser HMO medical center last week. We have to get our shots today for our trip leaving the end of this month.

The Twinrix shot mentioned above is a great preventative one. It's to prevent "restaurant hepatitis", which is basically from eating possible contaminated food or water OFF THE SHIP in port. Good prevention.

The nurse said to keep your tetanus shots up to date.

The really interesting part is the H1N1 vaccine for the "swine flu" was actually included in the flu shots for 2005. Although the virus has probably mutated, you have a resistance to it already if you got a flu shot in 2005. Some antibodies are already in your immune system's "bank", so to speak.

The really interesting part is the H1N1 vaccine for the "swine flu" was actually included in the flu shots for 2005. Although the virus has probably mutated, you have a resistance to it already if you got a flu shot in 2005. Some antibodies are already in your immune system's "bank", so to speak.

I think you're mistaking pigs and birds.

None required for the Caribbean

Not quite correct, depending on the itinerary.

Costa Rica requires proof of a yellow fever vaccination if you have visited a YF endemic zone. Colombia is a YF endemic zone, so if your cruise makes stops at both Costa Rica and Colombia, you need a YF certificate.

And make sure you put on your tin foil hat so the gov't doesn't read you thoughts.

Archived