Mariner of the seas filming on board

My Son was on the Mariner of the Seas on March 15th and they were filming a family for the Travel Channel's Great Cruises. They were told it would be shown in May but we never did see it.

Does anyone have any information about this particular show?

Could be the new Travel Channel series that began recently called Cruises We Love - a different episode airs every Saturday night. They did an episode like that on the Navigator or Brilliance that was titled Why Not The Caribbean. Gotta love Uverse - I just type in CRUISE and it gives me all the shows regardless of title. :)

Could be the new Travel Channel series that began recently called Cruises We Love - a different episode airs every Saturday night. They did an episode like that on the Navigator or Brilliance that was titled Why Not The Caribbean. Gotta love Uverse - I just type in CRUISE and it gives me all the shows regardless of title. :)

Lucky you! I wish I had Uverse. I'm still stuck with the cable company until we get in on my block. It's in my town but not everywhere yet.

I was also on that cruise (and was filmed in the game room) and heard the show would be shown in May. I also saw them filming the family a couple of times. I've been looking out for that show on the Travel Channel, but I never saw it come up.

My Son was on the Mariner of the Seas on March 15th and they were filming a family for the Travel Channel's Great Cruises. They were told it would be shown in May but we never did see it.

Does anyone have any information about this particular show?

Travel Channel is showing "Great Cruises - Why Not the Mexican Riviera" featuring Mariner of the Seas on July 9 @ 7PM Pacific.

Can't wait!!

Travel Channel is showing "Great Cruises - Why Not the Mexican Riviera" featuring Mariner of the Seas on July 9 @ 7PM Pacific.

Can't wait!!

Perfect timing -- that's the week we're ON that ship!!

I get it live and in person ;)

~gigi

Captain Johnny came back from Norway for the week, and Captain Per stayed in the background.........for the filming!

Thanks for the update on when we can watch it. I was also told it was to be in May.......and will look forward to it in July.:)

Rick

Can't wait!!

Great! This will get us all fired up and ready for our Mariner cruise on the 19th. :D

Lucky you! I wish I had Uverse. I'm still stuck with the cable company until we get in on my block. It's in my town but not everywhere yet.

We must be in the same town. We get stuff in the mail all the time, yet it is unavailable in our area.

Last cruise I went on the Freedom and low and behold there was a TV Special and now I am leaving on the Mariner 7/12 and I am sooooo excited that there will be a special right before we leave to get us ready! :) Thanks Travel Channel...

• 2 weeks later...
Just a reminder - Mariner will be on TV tonight on Travel Channel: Great Cruises - Why Not the Mexican Riviera" @ 7PM Pacific.

Just went to the Travel Channel site and checked the schedule--I didn't see it listed. I'm still going to check when I get home.

Kerrie:)

Just went to the Travel Channel site and checked the schedule--I didn't see it listed. I'm still going to check when I get home.

Just went to the TV Guide listings site and I did see it there! I'm looking forward to watching it!

Request from a UK cruiser

I have checked all our TV listings and it seems we will not be able to watch this now or ever :(

As we are off on Mariner in Oct I was really hoping to see this.

So, Huge favor....................

I don't suppose anyone is able to record onto DVD for me and post over to the UK? More than happy to pay all associated costs for DVD, post etc.

Or has anyone else got any ideas how I could view this?

Thanks in advance.

I watched the show, it was good to see the ship again. I was a little disappointed in what they chose to show (and not just because they chose not to show me!). I thought there were too many boring "behind the scenes" segments. I can't believe they were showing staff meetings! Come on, I wanted to see more of the ship and the fun things you can do on it. They barely even showed the Royal Promenade. I think the "Cruises We Love" show that is going on right now is a much better show, highlighting the best of the particular cruises (and that show is only 30 minutes).

Archived