When does Azamara release summer 2010 cabins to online cruise agencies?

stipmom

I looked at the major websites and no one lists June 2010 European cruises. When can I expect to see them on any website other than Azamara's own?

Hi Stipmom !

I'm glad you reposted your question. As a quick reminder, we cannot discuss specific Travel Agencies on Cruise Critic.

Getting back to your question, there should be Travel Agency websites that have this information. I realize you tried Azamara's website, but that is your best online source for pricing and itineraries. Other than that, you can try using searches like Google etc. I hope this helps !

I was surprised that two of the major on line sites aren't showing anything for Azamara past April 2010...however, the site for the agency that I use most often for research does list them. Can't give the name here, but a google search of 'Discount Cruises' shows this company at the top of the list.

I was surprised that two of the major on line sites aren't showing anything for Azamara past April 2010...however, the site for the agency that I use most often for research does list them. Can't give the name here, but a google search of 'Discount Cruises' shows this company at the top of the list.

Hi Susan !

I think I know one of the sites you are referring to, but it could be a matter of someone letting it slip through the cracks. I'm surprised the itineraries are not listed, as it should be there.

I emailed their webmaster about this today. I'm curious if they will respond.

I booked through Azamara but wanted to see what the cabin availability was. I know it is early but no one has responded to my roll call so I was wondering how much of the ship has already been booked.

I booked through Azamara but wanted to see what the cabin availability was. I know it is early but no one has responded to my roll call so I was wondering how much of the ship has already been booked.

yeah, I have booked for may 2010 already. Actually, it doesn't seem so early to me. But no one has responded to my roll call either. I know all the inside cabins are booked and thought for sure someone would be on here by now. It is such fun to get to know people before getting to the ship.

Good luck and happy travels.:cool:

yeah, I have booked for may 2010 already. Actually, it doesn't seem so early to me. But no one has responded to my roll call either. I know all the inside cabins are booked and thought for sure someone would be on here by now. It is such fun to get to know people before getting to the ship.

Good luck and happy travels.:cool:

• 3 weeks later...
Given that I have a booking albeit direct for Jan 2011 seems strange

I would not think it so strange - surely Az makes more money selling cruises direct, than paying a TA to do so. So availability will always come up first via the Az website.

There is a very good online TA Club with an 0800 phone number and a name not disimilar to this website, which certainly has X cruises bookable for 2011, try them if you are in the UK.

We UK residents labour under a further disadvantage, in that unlike US residents we cannot book deposits on multiple cruises, then cancel all but the one we finally decide on, without losing at least our deposits.

Archived