Toiletries OnBoard?? - Holland America

loopie101

Are shampoo and conditioner provided in the rooms?

Yes, Elemis products. Also skin lotion and bathtub/shower gel (although it's not really gel, per se; I just can't think of what to call it as my brain is rapdily disintegrating).

ps What Camp said ;-)

Edited by middle-aged mom

The Elemis Products:

The products included:

1.7 ounce bottle - Pure Shine Shampoo - infused with the aroma of Lime, Basil, and Grapefruit.

1.7 ounce bottle - Pro-Vitamin Conditioner - a citrus experience that replenishes with conditioning Vitamin B5 Panthenol.

1.7 ounce bottle - Sharp Shower and Bath Gel - an aroma-therapeutic blend of Mint, Charmonile, Wild Marjoram, Nettle and Thyme in a Mineral rich Sea Salt base.

1.7 ounce bottle of Vitamin Rich-Body Lotion - infused with Vitamin-rich Wheat Germ, Carrot and Sweet Almond Oil.

For the Face: Citrus Soap Slice - pure Glycerin soap is lightly infused with the aroma of Grapefruit, Basil, Clove and Lime.

For the Body: pure zest cleansing soap - infused with nature's own Lime, Clove Leaf, Lavender and Rosemary Extracts in Palm Oil.

I guess that I am one of the few that does not like the shampoo and conditioner. It has a very strong smell, and one that I don't like. I always take my own. We have had both cotton balls and Q tips in the PS suites, but sometimes it is hit or miss in the other cabins.

I guess that I am one of the few that does not like the shampoo and conditioner. It has a very strong smell, and one that I don't like. I always take my own. We have had both cotton balls and Q tips in the PS suites, but sometimes it is hit or miss in the other cabins.

I don't care for it either, Bev, I always bring my own Aveda shampoo and conditioner. But I do llllooooooooovvvvvveeee the soap...and the scent, too!

We've never had Q-Tips or cotton balls but I always bring our own.

In spite of all of these toiletries that will be in the cabin......it seems I have set out nearly an entire suitcase (at least it is a small one!) full of these miscellaneous kind of items. My list of things I "MIGHT" need in 67 days is pretty long!! Get a grip Karen.......MINIMIZE!!! LOL :rolleyes:

• 6 years later...

Holy old threads batman! Reading through here it seems like such a simple time in 2009. No one twisting this into a rant about a change of soaps ruining the cruise line or how cotton balls aren't the same on a promenade without "proper views"

Holy old threads batman! Reading through here it seems like such a simple time in 2009. No one twisting this into a rant about a change of soaps ruining the cruise line or how cotton balls aren't the same on a promenade without "proper views"

That made me giggle :D