Cheapest Parking at/near Port Everglades

WDBGUY

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
No you don't ....use http://www.unitedairportparking.com that was the best price....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

When I go to this page, it only shows FLL airport and it doesn't list the ES. What am I missing? Thanks.

DISREGARD, operator error, looked under airports and didn't scroll down far enough to ports... thanks!

Edited by airboss1998

• 4 weeks later...

We parked at Embassy Suites. The rate was great--under $5 per night. The Valet was right in front of the hotel. He unloaded our car and then parked it for us. When we returned, we did not have to wait very long to get our car back.

We weren't impressed with the shuttle service. Because we were leaving from terminal 29, it seemed that no driver wanted to go there. After 2 different drivers said they weren't going there, my husband went inside and got a phone number to call. When he saw us on the phone, one of the drivers who had originally said he didn't have room for us/wasn't going to terminal 29, all of a sudden could fit us into his van. We were lucky in that he did drop us off first. I'm sure the other people in that van were not pleased with us. When we disembarked, I called the number they had given us and asked them to send a shuttle. The dispatcher said it would be about 25 minutes. We decided it wasn't worth the wait and that they probably would take longer than that, so we took a taxi back to ES. I heard from another passenger on our ship. They waited quite awhile for the shuttle and ended up taking a cab also.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried Embassy Suites lately? I called today because we have booked fly-n-cruise packages there in the past and it was a great deal. We are driving this time for a cruise in September and they said they do not offer a park-n-cruise package. Room rate is $189 plus tax and parking is $22 per night! How did you get the $5 parking rate; who do you book through to get this?

Are you all talking about the Embassy Suites on 17th or a different one? We are having a very difficult time finding a park-n-cruise package in Ft Lauderdale for for September.

It does appear that Park-n-go is a favorite self park lot. Is it covered? Has anyone had to gave them valet your car because they were full?

Thanks bunches!!

There are 9 popular off-site parking lots with a 15-minute drive from Port Everglades. Others are lesser known and marked with a ? on the map below. As can be expected, the closest lots are more expensive but all are cheaper than the ship-side options.

Most parking lots can be booked online in advance. There are discounts for advance bookings so do consider booking before arrival.

You have choice of booking direct with the lot operator/owner (see names below) or via third-party booking agencies/brokers who specialize in port/airport parking nationwide (see bottom below).

TIP – These booking agencies are often cheaper than booking direct! Do check them out!

Here are typical SIX NIGHT (7 days) cruise parking costs in 2016 BUT please get accurate quotes for your own dates! Ship-side parking for 7 days = $105

Park’NGo – Select “Ft Lauderdale Cruise” on the booking form. $49.94 + $2.89 taxes = $52.83

Park’NFly – Select “Ft. Lauderdale Cruise/Port” on the booking form. $72 + $7.57 = $79.57

Embassy Suites Lot – Book via the Embassy Suites Hotel or 3rd party agencies below. From $35.35

Luxury Parking – Select “PTE Seaport” on the booking form. $35.70 + $5.00 = $45.70

US1 Parking – Select “Port Everglades Parking” on the website. $34.93 + $7.97 = $42.09

Gold Coast Cruise Parking – Select “Cruise Parking” on the website. $38.75 +$4.90 = $43.65

Safe Cruise Parking – Select “Ft Lauderdale” on the booking form. $35 + $7.00 = $42

FLL Park Safe – Select “Port Everglades Cruise Parking” on the website. You can book covered or open surface parking. $55.93 + $7.83 tax = $63.76

Park by the Ports – $45.09

3DollarAirportParking – No reliable reviews available. Marked with ? on the map above.

Typical 3rd-party agencies:

(NOTE – some of these appear to be the same companies and while the ownership may be the same, each company (website) get different spaces assigned to them so please check all of them despite the similarities!)

United Airport Parking – Select “Port Everglades” on the booking form. They typically represent the Embassy Suites lot ($35.35) and the Park by the Ports lot ($56.06).

AirportParkingInc.com – Select “PTE Port Everglades Cruise Port” on the booking form. They typically represent the Embassy Suites lot ($35.35), the Park by the Ports lot ($53.95) and the Safe Cruise Parking lot ($43.34).

ParkJockey – Select “Port Everglades” on the booking form. They typically represent the Luxury Parking lot ($31.15), Park by the Ports ($34.93), Gold Coast Cruise Parking ($34.93) and Safe Cruise Parking ($35.00).

Airport Parking Reservations – They typically represent the Luxury Parking lot ($48.82), Park by the Ports ($44.37), Gold Coast Cruise Parking ($50.40), US1 Parking (47.32), FLL Park Safe (76.74), Park’NGo (81.32) and Park’NFly ($110.67).

About Airport Parking – They represent a few of the same companies above but tend to be a bit more expensive.

PortParkOffSite.jpg

Edited by SteerageJoe

In April we parked at Embassy Suites, having booked it through United Airport Parking. It was very reasonable; I think around $4.50 a night. Our car was in fine shape when we returned. They were reasonably efficient for drop off and pick up. Where we had issues was with the shuttle. We were waiting to go to the port and were told the next shuttle would be ours. That did not happen. It seemed that since we were going to Terminal 29, the drivers were not interested in taking us there. Once my husband went inside and got a phone number to call, a driver suddenly had room for us. When we returned, I called the number for the shuttle, and they told me it would be about 20 minutes. We decided not to risk it, and got a cab instead. Another passenger told me later that they waited quite a while for the shuttle and finally took a taxi themselves. I would use this location again, but I might not rely on the shuttle. Our next cruise is out of Tampa, so we'll see what happens there.

Edited by PamJack

Thank you PamJack for sharing your experience. Airport Parking and United parking both told us we have to drop our luggage and guests off at the pier first and then park. This is for parking at Embassy Suites. So although we are staying there we will not be using those parking services.

Thank you SteerageJoe. That is an abundance of great information all in one place. I will be sure to share your information with fellow cruisers on our September and February cruises out of FLL. And of course give you the credit!

We have decided to nude Park-n-go based on CC posts and Tripadvisor reviews.

Thank you all so much!

Beware of going for the cheapest. I would strongly be against premiere parking / luxury parking. It is a dirt lot behind a hotel. They don't even own their own shuttles, they hire contract drivers and rented vans. Not buses like the pictures on their website. Very disorganized and our shuttle driver said he often shows up at the lot with the early run and the gates aren't even open yet.

This warning bears repeating. Do some searching in this group or google if you want to find more.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone have any recent recommendations on cheap and reliable parking at Port Everglades, Ft. Lauderdale?

If you're going on a cruise out of FL in the near future, I would suggest Park by the Ports. I've been using them for about 3 years now and have no complaints. The only downside is that they are valet, but we haven't had an issue yet. They're decently priced (around $6.99-$7.99) and nice people. And their manager told me that I should book on their website because it's cheaper (which it has been).

• 1 year later...

We have parked at the Embassy suites booked through that site and yes it's true ! It's great! And they have shuttle there no problem. We already have reservation for November.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk