Cheapest Parking at/near Port Everglades

WDBGUY

I was planning on driving to Ft Lauderdale since the airfares are so high, I am booked for a 10 day cruise. what is the cheapest parking at or near Port Everglades where I can take a cab or shuttle?

We parked at Embassy Suites last cruise for $40 for week cruise and last night we booked parking online for $41.90 for week cruise in Jan2016 they take you to your ship up to 4 passengers no charge and you call them up to be picked up the morning of your arrival Happy Cruising:)

We parked at Embassy Suites last cruise for $40 for week cruise and last night we booked parking online for $41.90 for week cruise in Jan2016 they take you to your ship up to 4 passengers no charge and you call them up to be picked up the morning of your arrival Happy Cruising:)

This is managed by Embassy Suites or other company?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you handle the parking and secure that rate? The only info on their site that I can find is the $22/$25 daily options. Thanks!

How did you handle the parking and secure that rate? The only info on their site that I can find is the $22/$25 daily options. Thanks!

Yes, I had trouble finding 'cruise parking' on their website. Do you have to stay there the night before leaving on the cruise for the special rate?

The valet parking personnel at Embassy Suites Handel everything. Well worth trying, we are using them again on Jan2016.

I think that it is a company independent of Embassy, but maybe I am wrong and it is a new service offer by the hotel.

If arriving night before and going to hotel, I got Rodeway, free parking, shuttle 2 ways for $139 day after Thanksgiving.

We used them at the end of August. They hotel is cheap, but definitely no frills (Tripadvisor has some interesting comments). Their shuttle is disorganized and slow to come pick you up. However if you have patience and are willing to be a bit aggressive about getting a spot in line for the shuttle, they are a good deal.

Edited by TBone2K

I have found the embassy suites ...booked through unitedairportparking.com $4.99 per day !!! Great deal !

After reading TBone2K comments about Roadway hotel of the shuttle being slow to pick you up, how is this company. I don't want to wait longer than 30 minutes for a ride to/from the ship.

I don't know for sure about the shuttle timing, but if I look on google maps this hotel (Embassy Suites) is located about 1,5 mile from the port. I was told on confirmation letter to call to have the shuttle be ready for us. In the worse case we would take a taxi. The Embassy Suites have some good reviews.

$125 for 21 days is a bargain.

It certainly is. We have always parked at the pier, but never for longer than 11 days. Had originally planned to use Park and Go, but they have bumped up their rates to the point where one would only save about $3/day over parking at the pier. Was VERY glad to find this, and since we normally do stay at the ES, works out well for us. Price includes transport to and from the ship.

It certainly is. We have always parked at the pier, but never for longer than 11 days. Had originally planned to use Park and Go, but they have bumped up their rates to the point where one would only save about $3/day over parking at the pier. Was VERY glad to find this, and since we normally do stay at the ES, works out well for us. Price includes transport to and from the ship.

Last time I used Park N Go and it was $63 for 7 days. Next time I will check that park at ES

Thanks for the link in post 41 They are much cheaper than others. Only $68 12 nights. Do we know if it is safe. Is the Premier parking?

Thanks

M

Someone can give us a review of the parking? I am worry about the cost of it in terms of security