Hand Washing

We just returned (3/13) from the Grandeur, and I found the opposite. Everyone who I observed in the restroom's, washed.

I also noticed how the restroom's weren't trashed like I've seen them on most other cruises.

Sad but true, in places all over the world, not just cruise ships. All we can do (besides confronting the "offender", which I suspect not a majority of us would do) is to keep it clean ourselves. Use precautions, make good decisions, don't sweat the small stuff. :)

Do you folks really spend that much time on a cruise in the bathroom watching your fellow passengers?

It's kinda hard to miss someone walking out of a stall or from a urinal and heading straight out the door without washing their hands.

Do you folks really spend that much time on a cruise in the bathroom watching your fellow passengers?

It doesn't really take any extra time to be standing there washing my hands only to see somebody else walk out of a stall straight out of the restroom without washing their hands.

Exactly what is the purpose of this thread? To point out the obvious? Some people don't wash hands? My guess the majority will and personally, I don't notice.

It's a pretty important issue for Royal Caribbean and other cruise lines. It's the main way that the dreaded noro virus is transmitted. Noro can severely impact on a cruise experience therefore (I assume) that is the point of the thread.

The only time my husband got Noro on a cruise was on Allure. You bet I'll notice if someone in a bathroom walks out of a stall and heads directly for the door, without stopping at the sink. That's just so disgusting.