Live from Navigator March 17, 2017 - Ship Faced Shamrock

Fantastic job Chase!! I absolutely loved it. We will be on NOS 3 weeks today, and this is such great preparation! I am sure by then Royal Caribbean will be offering a sea-day excursion to 'ride Rick's horse' for $50.....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That is Hilarious:'):')

I would jump right on!

WOW this is so impressive!!!!! What a nice video!!!:cool:

Thank you!!!

Well worth the wait! Loved it! And I too also noticed the music change while underwater :D Thank you for making and sharing these videos!

Thank you! It was a bit of a wait!

OMG, Fabulous job Chase!! You have an amazing the talent and you and your wife are too cute.

Thank you! Yes, Jenny is pretty dang cute :)

Amazing job. Really nice transitions and awesome editing. Can't wait to watch at home on the big screen! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Just watched it on our big screen and sound system - it's amazing!! I want to cruise with you guys!

Thank you! Glad you can fully enjoy it!

The video you did is terrific!!!! I followed along on the reports from Rick and this video is a great exclamation point for us who cruised (via posts) along with you...

Thanks again (replied to you in the other thread) :D

So Impressive!! All the unique shots of the sandbar and the Donkey, I love the Donkey!! You guys look like fun, maybe one day we will meet out there on the big blue sea!! You guys are jammy(new word of the month) to have each other!!

Keep up the great work!!

Thank you! Jenny loved the donkey! She is literally going on and on about it in the full clip, haha!

I commented in the other thread but will add my kudos here as well. Love the video. I can really see the time spent lining up the video precisely with the audio. "My father told me..." then a cymbal crash that is timed with hitting the water after jumping off the boat. Little stuff like that takes a lot of time but makes a huge difference. I'm going to steal a lot of your techniques in some of my personal vacation videos. ;p

Thanks! By all means, use it to get better! That's how I learn. There are a lot of influences in my editing style from people I follow on youtube and instagram.

No horses were harmed in the making of this video.

Haha

Honestly - when I saw Rick on the horse, it made the video - LOL

Again- I so wanted to get on the horse and was afraid to be caught;)

Video was great - thanks for the memories, over and over again!

I'm glad that shot is getting the love it deserves!

Fantastic job Chase!! I absolutely loved it. We will be on NOS 3 weeks today, and this is such great preparation! I am sure by then Royal Caribbean will be offering a sea-day excursion to 'ride Rick's horse' for $50.....

Thank you!!! Haha, it would be hilarious if people started posting pictures on #RicksHorse

Edited by Chasep17
Added Quote

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just LOL'd at the sea-day excursion idea :D

Just viewed the video and it was great!. I thought y'all looked familiar. Realized we were just a few cabins down and saw you in the hallway. Basil was a wonderful room steward. So happy he made your video!

Happy future sailings!

Just viewed the video and it was great!. I thought y'all looked familiar. Realized we were just a few cabins down and saw you in the hallway. Basil was a wonderful room steward. So happy he made your video!

Happy future sailings!

Awesome! Yes, Basil was so great! He was always singing and always happy!

Wow, what an awesome video. Just perfect. Thank you for that, it brought back so many memories of my early March cruise on the Nav.And ofcourse, made me want to book another one.

Thank you! It has the same affect on us!

Currently sitting at Two Poets Pub on the Navigator Promenade and coaxed the Voom into allowing me to watch the vid. We are on our last sea day of the 9nt ABC itinerary.

One word: Outstanding!

Dan.

Currently sitting at Two Poets Pub on the Navigator Promenade and coaxed the Voom into allowing me to watch the vid. We are on our last sea day of the 9nt ABC itinerary.

Dan.

Dan, Did you get any update on the missing crew member prior to disembarkation?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dan, Did you get any update on the missing crew member prior to disembarkation?

We did not.

Honestly, heard nothing about it. Probably explains the late clearance from Customs though.

Dan.

Dan.

Nice! Yeah, VOOM is a bit lacking on Navigator. Cool that you got it to play!

Have a silver fox confirmation on Jewel of the Seas TA. Any rules of engagement? She is having a blast!!

No way!!! Tell her I said hello. Hopefully you can dance.

3be446f8d6075aed21818c96ffed3132.jpg

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

I have cruised with this woman. Maybe I remember her from the Navigator...(her name is???)

For the sake of privacy, I am not going to list her name. If you happen to be lucky enough to sail with her again you should try to get to know her. Fox really enjoys life and getting to know others, but can definitely have a great time on her own.

For the sake of privacy, I am not going to list her name. If you happen to be lucky enough to sail with her again you should try to get to know her. Fox really enjoys life and getting to know others, but can definitely have a great time on her own.

Respect. I honestly love that (not joking) from a guy who rides a stationary horse.:)

I had to leave the one I own at home. Airlines and their weight limits. [emoji849] It would have been perfect too...it has "stud" embroidered across the back.

and THAT would have added even more enjoyment I had reading your posts and then seeing Chase's video!