Navigator OTS - March 26, 2017 - Live

Hi all,

Back again on another sailing. I got the WiFi package and so no reason not to share our experience. This will be our 10th cruise on RCI and our 20th wedding anniversary cruise!!

We sail out of Miami tomorrow. Then to Nassau on Monday. Cozumel is on Wednesday and it is sandwiched between two sea days.

This will be our first aft balcony and a corner one at that (7388). Let's 'sea' if it lives up to the hype. We also got the 2 day dining package. Second time doing specialty dining.

Tonight we have a shindig and we drive out to Port St. lucie for the night. Tomorrow morning we complete the drive to Miami. Hopefully the festival traffic won't be too bad.

I hope you find this review more interesting, informative and fun than my previous ones. So until tomorrow morning.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

We made it to the hotel at 1:30am. The trip down dark highway 60 was a nice short 2hr trip abuzz with recounts of a fun night with family and friends.

The Fairfield Inn was as expected clean and comfy.

458df9e0f58ad6828899b2d864bee5f9.jpg

2969cc52354315068a77a31c4a1238b5.jpg

f6e44e1b9e837da34a9dc9e5b0001d5f.jpg

It was a night to remember but a night that has to end if tomorrow is to be here for our sail away on Navigator of the Seas.

Night, night...[emoji42] [emoji42] [emoji42]

Looking forward to your review. Also looking forward to how you liked your balcony. We have booked room 7690 for our next cruise. First time we have had an aft balcony. So, looking forward to seeing how you like yours. Have a GREAT cruise.

Looking forward to it. We leave on the 9 day on April 14th!!

I will be following

Sent from my SM-G920T using Forums mobile app

Following, will be on the Navigator in May out of Southampton. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Looking forward to this. Have a great time.

Looking forward to your review - we are on navigator for the first time in June so following with interest!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Looking forward to it.

Glad to have you all along for the 'ride'...or what is the proper term for a cruise?

Just cruised Navigator in aft JS 1694...one of the best cabins we've ever had - and it was all because of the balcony.

We practically lived on it!

That is the plan..at least mine. My wife does not yet know it is an aft with thr extra room. I think she'll want to stay there awhile.

I'll be boarding after you get off! Enjoy!

Cool, we'll see each other like ships in the night.

Do not break the ship. She's been stressed that last few weeks by those wacky two live reviews. Keep it in one piece for us to pay for room service on Friday.

I always leave the ship the way I found it...technically.

Following! We will be on board end of April...definitely looking forward to this cruise! Has been a long difficult 6 months and this will be a welcome relief. Cruising along with you will be enjoyable! Have a great time!

Got up at 7:30am to this view on PTz.

cb1808a9c8d394d3f2b378ea5614f233.jpg

What gives people? Bridges vs. ships? Thats a no brainer.

Guess i gotta settle for the MarineTraffic view.

f7e26a9c97d3523164a63a4f8371b019.jpg

Target confirmed, time to get luggage in order and hit the road!!

Hi all,

Back again on another sailing. I got the WiFi package and so no reason not to share our experience. This will be our 10th cruise on RCI and our 20th wedding anniversary cruise!!

We sail out of Miami tomorrow. Then to Nassau on Monday. Cozumel is on Wednesday and it is sandwiched between two sea days.

This will be our first aft balcony and a corner one at that (7388). Let's 'sea' if it lives up to the hype. We also got the 2 day dining package. Second time doing specialty dining.

Tonight we have a shindig and we drive out to Port St. lucie for the night. Tomorrow morning we complete the drive to Miami. Hopefully the festival traffic won't be too bad.

I hope you find this review more interesting, informative and fun than my previous ones. So until tomorrow morning.

Enjoy your cruise! Looking forward to following along with you! Will be sailing on Navigator in 19 days, so looking forward to your review even more!....K.O.:D

Getting closer to the promise ship.

91121e1e226ac3576f563a54955c684d.jpg

Cleared security...well i did. The wife beeped!! Her belongings were search to reveal a stash of apple cider vinegar...omg!!

Chuckles all around.