One way fares to Copenhagen

Gail & Marty sailing away

Who has the best one way fares to Copenhagen for Aug. from Jacksonville Fl.

Nowhere near enough info. We need specific date(s).

Also, to get lower one-way fares, you should check airlines like Icelandair, Air Berlin and Aer Lingus. Airlines like AA, UA, DL, BA, etc. will charge a premium for one-way internationally. You may need to check other airports, such as MCO, to get lower fares.

Nowhere near enough info. We need specific date(s).

Also, to get lower one-way fares, you should check airlines like Icelandair, Air Berlin and Aer Lingus. Airlines like AA, UA, DL, BA, etc. will charge a premium for one-way internationally. You may need to check other airports, such as MCO, to get lower fares.

August 25 2014 out of Jacksonville Fl.

Even if you have to connect thru Boston or Washington, Icelandair may (or may not, I don't work there) offer a good deal.

In May we are flying Iceland from Berlin thru Copenhagen to Boston for $642 ea including taxes & fees. Might have done it cheaper but this was the best arrangement all things considered.

Steve

SAS has the best prices, along with Icelandic Air.

Where are you seeing this? For OP's dates, SAS isn't even close to being the cheapest/"best". The cheapest I see in the system is a combination of Jetblue and Icelandair going JAX-BOS-KEF-CPH...which isn't a bad routing, mind you. I would do it for the price they are offering, which is just over $560.

The schedule is a bit rough (an overnight connection in KEF...as in, middle of the night connection...not my favorite), but the price is good. Gets you in to CPH at 6:00am.

Where are you seeing this? For OP's dates, SAS isn't even close to being the cheapest/"best". The cheapest I see in the system is a combination of Jetblue and Icelandair going JAX-BOS-KEF-CPH...which isn't a bad routing, mind you. I would do it for the price they are offering, which is just over $560.

The schedule is a bit rough (an overnight connection in KEF...as in, middle of the night connection...not my favorite), but the price is good. Gets you in to CPH at 6:00am.

It has been several days since I checked on K----

SAS has the best prices, along with Icelandic Air.

If you were searching using Kayak (it's ok to post that webpage for airfare discussions), you can find JAX-CPH on 25 Aug on BA for $676.41, on Iberia for $673.50, SAS for $690, or AC for $780. All one way fares. Air Berlin fares for this trip show up as $2486. Ouch.