Can I purchaase a drink package for 5 of 8 days?

GT1009

Hello,

I am leaving a cruise on day 6 of an 8 day as I have to be at a wedding the day before the ship docks in port. I wanted to purchase the deluxe drink package so I don't have to worry about individual charges, and one of our ports is Labadee, so it will be great being able to use the drink package while on land also.

I spoke with a Royal Caribbean rep on the phone that said once I board I will be able to purchase the package for only the days I will need it. Can anyone actually confirm this? I'm worried that once I board it will be full price. With the 20% discount they are offering before sailing it's not too far off in price, but I'd be glad to save a few bucks if I can!

Hello,

I am leaving a cruise on day 6 of an 8 day as I have to be at a wedding the day before the ship docks in port. I wanted to purchase the deluxe drink package so I don't have to worry about individual charges, and one of our ports is Labadee, so it will be great being able to use the drink package while on land also.

I spoke with a Royal Caribbean rep on the phone that said once I board I will be able to purchase the package for only the days I will need it. Can anyone actually confirm this? I'm worried that once I board it will be full price. With the 20% discount they are offering before sailing it's not too far off in price, but I'd be glad to save a few bucks if I can!

No one is going to be able to confirm whether you can purchase for just the time you are on board since your situation is very unique. You will have to wait until you board to see what they will do for you.

It's just like your cruise fare....even tho you will be leaving the cruise early, you still paid for the entire trip....same with a drink package. While you can wait a day or so to purchase, it runs thru the rest of the cruise.

Hello,

Have you been pre-approved by RCCL to leave the cruise early otherwise you're going to have problems ?

Edited by xxoocruiser

Thanks Everyone,

That's what I figured. It's a shame that Royal's phone agents don't know this. 5/8 days would make it $83 per day, so looks like I'll be buying individuals and maybe have to dig up the rum runners I bought back in college!

Hello,

No you can't.