F2F Sold out question

terratrac

This is the first time that I'm going on a cruise and F2F has already been sold out. I have heard that carnival does randomly release more before the actual cruise date. Does anyone have any success stories and any tips or tricks to get them? Thanks for the help!

This is the first time that I'm going on a cruise and F2F has already been sold out. I have heard that carnival does randomly release more before the actual cruise date. Does anyone have any success stories and any tips or tricks to get them? Thanks for the help!

Keep checking the website. They release them in dribs and drabs.

There is no pattern with FTTF being released. I have always been successful buying FTTF because my wife and I will keep checking many times a day until 1 is released. Many theories are thrown around ---> just keep checking and checking and it will increase your chances significantly :)

When FTTF first became available for our upcoming cruise, it sold out very quickly. Unfortunately, I missed it, and so did others from our roll call group. However, I and my wife both continued to check daily, as did others in our group. When it finally was offered again, one of the members in our group posted it first, and we, along with several others, were able to purchase it. It does help to be part of a roll call group, whether on here or another site. So my two tips would be, remain an active member of your roll call, and check every day (at least two or three times a day) to see if more FTTF 's become available. Persistence and patience will pay off. ;)

I got lucky by checking the shore excursions every morning. I booked mine last week for a December 4th sailing. As final payment time arrives and they know how many Diamond and Platinum members are sailing, I think they open up more FTTF slots for the rest of us. As of today there are still some available for the Valor.

I have bought FTTF several times. Only the first time was it available/purchased when I booked (over a year out). The other 3 or 4 times I found one or more available early in the morning. Now if I have a cruise booked and want FTTF, I just make it a point to look each morning when I get up for the day :) I usually share with my cruise roll call here or elsewhere in the social media world and let them know that they are available.

This last time 9 or so tickets popped up for our February 17 sailing. I shared with my roll call and some did buy it. It took almost a week for them to sell those 9 tickets. I attribute this to the higher price tag. I think that Carnival pushed it about $10 past what most people feel it is worth for a 7 night sailing.