Why I love crusing out of Miami, summed up in a photo

volvoshine

Yes, sailing out of Miami is beautiful. Until the port tunnel completion, driving into and out of Miami was not fun for us. It was a much more pleasant drive in November using the tunnel. If only the parking payment machines had been working the morning we returned!

That's a gorgeous picture!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by Rhea98

That's the best part... This Photo was taken with my phone, A Windows Phone (Lumia Icon). Love what phones can do these days.
Terrific photo. I am most always happier with photos taken with my phone than with my camera. The way things are going, point-and-shoot cameras will be obsolete in the not-too-distant future. Edited by Cruise_More_Often

Great picture! I sailed out of Miami for the first time this January on the Epic. While I still love sailing out of NYC, and it's home for me and therefore super convenient, I have to say that sailing out of Miami is really wonderful. Miami Beach is a great area with a terrific vibe. The beach itself is worth the trip, and I am so glad I decided to add an extra day in Miami to enjoy it. Next time I think I will add TWO days, lol! :D

That's the best part... This Photo was taken with my phone, A Windows Phone (Lumia Icon). Love what phones can do these days.

Get the hell out of here!! I think I should definitely be upgrading soon then. 17 days til I cruise. I just prefer my waterproof point and shoot for beach days.

Taken from the Spice h20 on the Norwegian Epic on Jan 11th.

Shot with Lumia Icon, Minimally processed

34773is.jpg

We were on that cruise, although we were late leavening due to propulsion issues, the VIEW leaving Miami at night was awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Forums