Printing Xpress Pass

Banjo

This morning I filled out the XPress Pass information for my upcoming Infinity Cruise.

Completed all the information and when I got to the part to print the XPress Pass, the document would not go to my printer. Then copied and pasted the document and when I printed it the the bar code was not evident. Then I went on to the section on Travel Plans, some of the drop down selections would not work and would not let me proceed. So I gave up with a 'save and exit'.

This never happened before. Should just call them tomorrow AM (Monday) and see if they can work it out?

Celebrity--along with sister lines Royal Caribbean and Azamara--perform routine systems maintenance on weekends [and usually, from late Saturday night into Sunday]... Depending upon what needs to be accomplished, that process can go on for hours...

Suggest that you try again tomorrow--and perhaps clear your computer's cache memory/try again in the meantime--before calling...

I have been trying for weeks to print paper work...NADA..zilch...ZIPPO. Was only able to print out Luggage tags. Hope you have better luck than I have had.

Though I expect that today's problem might well relate to weekend systems maintenance, I should have added to my earlier response that it sometimes helps to try a different web browser... Celebrity's systems--which as often mentioned here leave much to be desired--sometimes seem to interact better with some than with others...

Within the past few days and using Google Chrome, I checked in/printed my Xpress Pass for an upcoming trip without difficulty...

Though I expect that today's problem might well relate to weekend systems maintenance, I should have added to my earlier response that it sometimes helps to try a different web browser... Celebrity's systems--which as often mentioned here leave much to be desired--sometimes seem to interact better with some than with others...

Within the past few days and using Google Chrome, I checked in/printed my Xpress Pass for an upcoming trip without difficulty...

Pardon my ignorance...how do you acquire Google Chrome?

Took your advice, I was originally was using Firefox and and switched to Microsoft Edge, it worked. Was able to complete the XPress Pass information and print the XPress Pass.

Thanks, Banjo

Took your advice, I was originally was using Firefox and and switched to Microsoft Edge, it worked. Was able to complete the XPress Pass information and print the XPress Pass.

Great news, Banjo; so glad you're good to go! Sorry I didn't think to mention the potential impact of trying a browser change--I discovered that one several years ago--in my initial response... I'll have to keep Edge--it's installed; I never use it--in mind if the issue ever resurfaces!

I was able to sign in and fill all information needed. Also print out our Xpress pass. This was all done with chrome. A week later I tried to fill information out for friends going on the cruise with us. I didn't sign in the their account. I just used their reservation number. Chrome would not work, but Explore did work. IT 😡

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Forums mobile app

I had no problem checking in and printing our express pass yesterday using Firefox.

• Like 1

I checked in and printed our Express Pass as soon as they became available. My sister who is sailing with us spend hours yesterday trying to do her check in. She'd get to a certain point and then get locked out. Finally, she was able to get the whole way through but the Express Pass that printed was garbage. Since I was visiting her and had my laptop with me, she logged into her account and was able to print with no problem. She was working with an iPad and the way Celebrity displays on an iPad is different than on a PC.

Luggage tags - now that was another story. At least they're on their way.

Do a search for Google Chrome and you should see a link to download it. It's free by the way.

Just wanted to say thank you again. It took me a while to figure out what Google Chrome was and how to use it, but I finally did it this morning AND after WEEKS of trying to print out my paper work, I DID IT !!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU. :*

• 3 weeks later...

I was able to print the xpress pass with Safari I received a second check in notice after I checked from Celebrity[emoji51][emoji16], but all my info was still there and I was able to download my luggage tags too. I did it at work using Explorer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 year later...

I use the Vivaldi browser and my wife's check-in forms showed up and mine did not.  I changed over to Microsoft Edge and was able to complete the check-in forms for myself using it.  Celebrity needs to update their software to include other browsers other than Firefox, Chrome and Edge.  It is 2019 and not 1990.