Will it be cold to Cruise to Japan in March

michelle.zhang.90

We cruised from Beijing to Tokyo last year in March. It was cool weather for us Floridians; but it was great touring weather. I would not enjoy touring some of the places we went to during the heat of the summer. Since you will be starting in Shanghai, it will be warmer than what we experienced in Beijing. I hope that your cruise is in Japan toward the end of March, so that you can see the Cherry Blossoms.

We really enjoyed our cruise; but absolutely fell in love with Japan and the very sweet people there. You can see lots of photos and read about what we did on that cruise on our website. The link to our website is in our signature. With all the amazing sights you will be seeing, being able to swim will be a very low priority. :)

• 2 weeks later...
We cruised from Beijing to Tokyo last year in March. It was cool weather for us Floridians; but it was great touring weather. I would not enjoy touring some of the places we went to during the heat of the summer. Since you will be starting in Shanghai, it will be warmer than what we experienced in Beijing. I hope that your cruise is in Japan toward the end of March, so that you can see the Cherry Blossoms.

We really enjoyed our cruise; but absolutely fell in love with Japan and the very sweet people there.

I could have written the exact same thing. We cruised from Hong Kong to Osaka and added a 2 week land tour in Japan. The weather was cool, the cruises and especially Japan were great. We had cherry blossoms in all stages, buds, full bloom, petal carpets on the ground for about 3 weeks because we went from south to north and from seaside to the Japanese Alps..